Is there any point for somalia and somaliland political officials to restart talks ?

Don't think farmaajo cares about some wadahadal. Both farmaajo and biixi are just doing the bare minimal to appease the international community.

A lot of things are riding on this, including arms embargo being lifted. Real wadahadal I think will come in 2 to 3 years.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Non what so ever,in fact there is no need for a union,what do they have to gain from each other??
the south has alot wealth,good land,oil reserves,history,a famous city. The clans there hawiye,rx,dir,mx and digil need to get their act together so they can build a very wealthy nation and move on
Somaliland doesnt need the south they have shown that they can survive on their own
Although i have alittle warning for the south they should cut off puntland completely,support the PIM,let them go their own way but fight for jubbaland,they should remove the kenyans and their allies,jubbaland is a wealthy region

Non what so ever,in fact there is no need for a union,what do they have to gain from each other??
the south has alot wealth,good land,oil reserves,history,a famous city. The clans there hawiye,rx,dir,mx and digil need to get their act together so they can build a very wealthy nation and move on
Somaliland doesnt need the south they have shown that they can survive on their own
Although i have alittle warning for the south they should cut off puntland completely,support the PIM,let them go their own why but fight for jubbaland,they should remove the kenyans and their allies,jubbaland is a wealthy region

And poltical equitability in regards to presidency by breaking the chain of duopoly politics that Ahmed ismail samatar eloquently talked about with regards to the 4.5 system.

Although i have alittle warning for the south they should cut off puntland completely,support the PIM,let them go their own way but fight for jubbaland,they should remove the kenyans and their allies,jubbaland is a wealthy region

I remember listening to the Djbouti convention with regards to Somaliland and Somalia, apparently there was a professor from Somalia saying that FGS cant build Somalia by themselves which I find to be quite interesting since you mentioned all of those above.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I remember listening to the Djbouti convention with regards to Somaliland and Somalia, apparently there was a professor from Somalia saying that FGS cant build Somalia by themselves which I find to be quite interesting since you mentioned all of those above.
They can’t build it with somaliland eighter, we are too far away and between us too many enemies,our interest are not aligned
We want nothing to do with somalia maybe as partners in the region in trade and other ways,it will actually be beneficial for somalia if we separated,unlike federalism we will develop on our own without demanding so much from mogadishu,and we can help each other out like how east african countries do(tanzania,kenya and uganda),this is obvious to everyone,the problem is 68 i.q copy cats will come out of the wood works like punt “land” or jubba “land” and cause division in somalia by threatening to separate too,somalia should be brave enough to take that risk for its own good,it can cut off putaland its worthless but jubbaland should be non negotiable they should even concentrate their millitary in jubbaland with their AMISOM allies to get complete control of it,kismayo is very valuable a gateway to kenya,ethiopia and even south sudan and uganda

Trending