Is there any hope left for Somalia

• Yes

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I personally think no with the diaspora money going down , migrating to Europe getting harder , alshabab supporters increasing by the hundreds if not thousands , corrupt officials taking more money from the poor , climate change destroying what little farms they (lol) have left , Somali bantus pissed off , Ethiopia annexing Somalia i have lost all hope for that shithole (it's a joke chill)

Even if we started now it would take 70-80 years at best and thats considering high iq people with corruption and tribalism removed which is impossible

I could go on for ever you get the point I'm wondering are you still holding on to the Somali dream or moved on to others

Don't put this in qashin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think you all should go back.

holding_door.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Christians, atheists and gays live in the most prosperous and peaceful of nations, while we pious, god-fearing Muslims live young/die young in Somalia and Yemen. Allah REALLY loves us.

Well both Christians and Muslims say the inheritors of Paradise are poor people. Somalis and Muslims will suffer in this earth but will inherit paradise :)

YESSSSS.you are the hope for somalia,young people in somalia are getting educated they are millions of diasporas that are educated with something to contribute,the old generation will die out we would need to reconnect with our homeland for its future or else,the next generation is the hope of somalia,we dont have aother home not really,the sooner we commite to somalia as the young generation the better,the reason why sspot exist is because we want o connect with each other,we want to connect with our people hence our culture hence our homeland

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Its over, theres no hope. Just focus on your gobol and try to improve that from the bottom up, There is no political solution

I personally think no with the diaspora money going down , migrating to Europe getting harder , alshabab supporters increasing by the hundreds if not thousands , corrupt officials taking more money from the poor , climate change destroying what little farms they (lol) have left , Somali bantus pissed off , Ethiopia annexing Somalia i have lost all hope for that shithole (it's a joke chill)

Even if we started now it would take 70-80 years at best and thats considering high iq people with corruption and tribalism removed which is impossible

I could go on for ever you get the point I'm wondering are you still holding on to the Somali dream or moved on to others

Don't put this in qashin

Hope comes from believing in Allah first and foremost. I believe that not only is Somalia hopefull, but it shall be better than ever.

This is not only based on the believe that Allah bestowes glad tidings on Muslims after hardship, but also in the changing dynamics throughout the world.

We have endured 2 centuries of hardship with the most recent 3 decades being the toughest.

Somalia shall persevere & prosper and her enemies will perish.

As for the notion that bantu's & habashi are to be feared is beneath you sxb, nin Rag iska dhig

Last edited:
I think you all should go back.
I think i'm quite happy with your european sisters! again i must thank you for your hospitality my friend.

Jk luckily for you my european friend i'm not lzay like the bantu Madows and rapey like the arabs. I actually plan on rebuilding my country someday and making it a paradise for all somalis. Then again your actions in both africa and arabia led to your current invasion so i would advise you not to piss off the rest of the world in future.

:trumpsmirk::samwelcome::dabcasar:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
There i fixed it for you.
Yep your right the rest of Somali a is crazy we can mix with ajnabis nicely but as soon as a different qabill enters our city bismillah

It's low-key depressing to see this happening and you can't do anything to change it i guess we really are cursed

Trending

Latest posts