Is there any djiboutian in sspot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Everything is expensive there while the wages are low. I don't know how that kind of economics is possible.

A lunch there was the same price as in Europe.
you gotta be street smart and eat where the locals eats though some necessities are expensive in djibouti like electricity, water and rent/housing

djiboutians aren't much different than other somalis from the north.

I just got back from djibouti
I knw but They have some europian culture like, they are not like somaliz oo isku mashquulan all the time, stalking for neighbors or someone they knw all the time...the nightlife culture hmmm super(what i heard from them djiboutians)

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
One of the safest place in africa. There is alot of foreign military bases like USA,france,japan,china and others thats why its safe and expensive
Hmm... if its one of the safest, then why don't somalis buy houses there instead of mogadishu? Seems idiotic to me.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I knw but They have some europian culture like, they are not like somaliz oo isku mashquulan all the time, stalking for neighbors or someone they knw all the time...the nightlife culture hmmm super(what i heard from them djiboutians)
:):)
yeah reer djibouti aad bey u ilbaxsanyihiin. you should take a visit. nightlife is amazing. there're many nightclubs in downtown and plently of slim xalimos everywhere.
I'm djiboutian btw. I was born and fed there.

Hmm... if its one of the safest, then why don't somalis buy houses there instead of mogadishu? Seems idiotic to me.
Haha i knw...its bout their president:) hes been there forever(there have been only 2 president in djibouti) the current one ismail omar gulled and abtigiisa. They run the country like a family business (his family aa monopoly ku haysto the government and the djibouti business)

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Haha i knw...its bout their president:) hes been there forever(there have been only 2 president in djibouti) the current one ismail omar gulled and abtigiisa. They run the country like a family business (his family aa monopoly ku haysto the government and the djibouti business)
I've got some relatives in djibouti. My mum wants me to go to somalia this coming summer vacation however I want to see djibouti.

:):)
yeah reer djibouti aad bey u ilbaxsanyihiin. you should take a visit. nightlife is amazing. there're many nightclubs in downtown and plently of slim xalimos everywhere.
I'm djiboutian btw. I was born and fed there.
Ilbaxnimo<< that was the word aan raadinaayey.
If you are djiboutian you are my friend now...how was your holiday? How long have you stayed there?are you from the Capital?

I've got some relatives in djibouti. My mum wants me to go to somalia this coming summer vacation however I want to see djibouti.
Dont go summerka to djibouti, its hell:oh6b81q:
Thats why they go to somaliland and ethopia for XAGAA BAX(3 MONTH)
the best time is around new year oct-feb
Im going hargeisa this summer insha allaah(during that time maybe muqdisho for a week)

Maybe go via hargeisa and then muqdisho..ticket will be same price. Hal dhagax labo shimbir ku dil cml:) hargeisa aad bay u shidan tahay Summerka, hoyga fanka damn me love that place

Full of qurbo joog plus djiboutians and plus reer hargeisa oo ilbax ah... restaurants and kaban music place are open all night long ( if you into somali culture)

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Ilbaxnimo<< that was the word aan raadinaayey.
If you are djiboutian you are my friend now...how was your holiday? How long have you stayed there?are you from the Capital?
it wasn't a holiday, I moved back to djibouti permanently. reuniting with my child hood friends and relatives was amazing. I didn't really wanted to come back to the states but I had no luck finding a good paying job in djibouti.

My uncle used to earn good money in Somalia and right now sits in Djibouti broke. Went there on transit never liked the weather and people. Would rather go to berbera instead of Djibouti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending