Is there any cushitic ethnic groups around today that has a purely cushitic culture without outside influence?

Even our ancestors, the Proto-Cushites, had influences from other peoples. How do you expect their descendants to have zero cultural influence?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Even our ancestors, the Proto-Cushites, had influences from other peoples. How do you expect their descendants to have zero cultural influence?
im talking about pure culture developed by a cushitic ethnic group not the formation of proto cushitic culture. I think the iraqw could have a pure cushitic culture

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't get it, why you think that Cushits will not get any outside influence, specially with their position of the world.

the whole world is canceled bunch of culture vultures smh

Brother, a bit influence is okay. You can still have a pure culture, and take the good aspects of other cultures to you. I find it beautiful that we Cushites and the Nilotics shared cultures, because it shows we lived in similar circumstances.

I'm more worried about genetic purity than cultural purity.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Brother, a bit influence is okay. You can still have a pure culture, and take the good aspects of other cultures to you. I find it beautiful that we Cushites and the Nilotics shared cultures, because it shows we lived in similar circumstances.

I'm more worried about genetic purity than cultural purity.
i agree sxb, i believe that cultural elements like the maasai beads look very nice
maasai-beads-kenya-B9TCJJ.jpg

Trending

Latest posts