Is there an exodus from Laascaanood

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is despicable act but Puntland administration is not helping with their rhetoric.

They are using humans such as women and kids to instigate uprising which means they can be killed.

The SNM used the same tactics in Hargaysa and Burco.

The problem is if Laascaanood falls into Puntland armies Hand will it be any different and do they have the patience to stay for long in the town as well as the funds.

There would be another revolt.

tenor.gif

^Intelligent observation give yourself a tapping on the shoulder

It is despicable act but Puntland administration is not helping with their rhetoric.

They are using humans such as women and kids to instigate uprising which means they can be killed.

The SNM used the same tactics in Hargaysa and Burco.

The problem is if Laascaanood falls into Puntland armies Hand will it be any different and do they have the patience to stay for long in the town as well as the funds.

There would be another revolt.
Puntland mirror is unreliable source

Mohi the incident took place however Puntland is behind the uprising they have people inside the town that instigates riots of this nature.

However the same will happen to them. Karma is a ... you know what they say. If they ever successfully take Laascaanood it will be pay back but unlike Somaliland which are evident and see this kind of stuff as their own citizens transgressing against their soldiers if Puntland soldiers would be hurt you would hear a lot of moaning and verbal insults they have no patience for this behavior.

Furthermore the Dhulbahante are well known to be more brazen to their own MJ cousins than outsiders like the Isaaq.

Mohi the incident took place however Puntland is behind the uprising they have people inside the town that instigates riots of this nature.

However the same will happen to them. Karma is a ... you know what they say. If they ever successfully take Laascaanood it will be pay back but unlike Somaliland which are evident and see this kind of stuff as their own citizens transgressing against their soldiers if Puntland soldiers would be hurt you would hear a lot of moaning and verbal insults they have no patience for this behavior.

Furthermore the Dhulbahante are well known to be more brazen to their own MJ cousins than outsiders like the Isaaq.
Saahid Qamaan idd mubarak your post r reliable while the guys here write propaganda for their sides. Going back to putland mirror and other putland news outlet r always carry false news. The situation in lascaanood is obviously being instigated putland r making huge promises of taking lascaanood just like khatumo did if lascaanood remains in the hands of somaliland gass will be ousted I predict.

Mohi thanks eid mubaarak to you too. You nailed it Laascaanood is his only chance of actually getting elected/selected again.

He has been a woeful and absent leader. The people of Puntland are decent and we have a unwritten rule among the clans that every President has to finish his term but boy did Puntland found out the hard way. Some where in South America they actually impeached a sitting President because they found out he was mentally unstable and truly mad and here we are stuck with the deranged Abdiwali Gaas which could not be hidden under the carpet. I avoid spelling clearly out.

The guy is known to party, smoke shisha and other things that a grown Muslim man who is the head of a Muslim State should not engage in.

He used to get out of Puntland because it does not have a Starbucks and he craved it.

There was no over sight everybody was doing what they wanted, soldiers taking over places. The guy who is a economist by profession and former assistant professor in a university somewhere in New York State after mismanaging the economy started buying a machine that printed money which ruined the economy further.

He said that he does not bring one man one vote to Puntland in his five years that he has utterly failed and people should rate him on that.

He is a compulsory liar who likes to surround himself with ignorant and low caliber individuals who share his idiotic past time with him living a rock stars futile life.

He swore that even if Banki Moon former UN General Secretarty would come to him that he would not sign the 4.5 power sharing formulae which he did.

I could go on and on but I really do not want to because everyone knows about him.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Mohi thanks eid mubaarak to you too. You nailed it Laascaanood is his only chance of actually getting elected/selected again.

He has been a woeful and absent leader. The people of Puntland are decent and we have a unwritten rule among the clans that every President has to finish his term but boy did Puntland found out the hard way. Some where in South America they actually impeached a sitting President because they found out he was mentally unstable and truly mad and here we are stuck with the deranged Abdiwali Gaas which could not be hidden under the carpet. I avoid spelling clearly out.

The guy is known to party, smoke shisha and other things that a grown Muslim man who is the head of a Muslim State should not engage in.

He used to get out of Puntland because it does not have a Starbucks and he craved it.

There was no over sight everybody was doing what they wanted, soldiers taking over places. The guy who is a economist by profession and former assistant professor in a university somewhere in New York State after mismanaging the economy started buying a machine that printed money which ruined the economy further.

He said that he does not bring one man one vote to Puntland in his five years that he has utterly failed and people should rate him on that.

He is a compulsory liar who likes to surround himself with ignorant and low caliber individuals who share his idiotic past time with him living a rock stars futile life.

He swore that even if Banki Moon former UN General Secretarty would come to him that he would not sign the 4.5 power sharing formulae which he did.

I could go on and on but I really do not want to because everyone knows about him.

Interesting.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Residents Fleeing the town!!!... Damn, I predict the coming war is going to be ferocious and will decide the fate of Somaliland and Abdiwali Gaas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts