Is there a way I Can learn this "Somali Pidgin" online

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I am a huge Creole/Pidgin enthusiast and Wonder if there is online resources to master this beautiful and melodic "Somali Pidgin."

:damnmusic:

Thanks much for ur help.

N.B.
Handsome compensation for any one on one Tutoring and open for negotiation.

Last edited:
I am a huge Creole/Pidgin enthusiast and Wonder if there is online resources to master this beautiful and melodic "Somali Pidgin."

Thanks much for ur help.

N.B.
Handsome compensation for any one on one Tutoring and open for negotiation.
I’m very offended sxb. This is a very famous mudulood nabadoon called ‘abaabul’. His name means to organize or start something which I assume was probably petty tribal conflagrations during Mogadishu’s ‘planet of the apes’ golden age - circa 1991-2006 ad. It is a classical high mudulood accent, and I honestly enjoy it better than most other lahjads. It takes me back to a simpler time where you could simply loot your neighbors property and bury him underneath it. It looks like we are headed back to that so you are smart to learn this ‘pidgin’ or dare I say ebonics in preparation for that.

CanoGeel

I would also like to sample this piece in an Orchestral or an Electronic Music or wud u rather leave it to its Cappella form?

That's if I get a permission from this Artist.

CanoGeel

@DR OSMAN any online self learning material on this interesting Somali "Pidgin"?:cosbyhmm:

Akhee, I Cawi Nooh:)

Last edited:

CanoGeel

@Farahslayer I am grateful for your help and thrilled this's struck a chord with you. So when do you wanna set up for a session your highness?

Really up to you if U wanna it thru zoom or an audio only medium👊

CanoGeel

I’m very offended sxb. This is a very famous mudulood nabadoon called ‘abaabul’. His name means to organize or start something which I assume was probably petty tribal conflagrations during Mogadishu’s ‘planet of the apes’ golden age - circa 1991-2006 ad. It is a classical high mudulood accent, and I honestly enjoy it better than most other lahjads. It takes me back to a simpler time where you could simply loot your neighbors property and bury him underneath it. It looks like we are headed back to that so you are smart to learn this ‘pidgin’ or dare I say ebonics in preparation for that.
Overlook On Fire GIF by Xbox

Say wallah u seen this.
Resident Evil Film GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Real shitt! That would give me next level PTSD forever

Trending