Is there a name for this disorder?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will read a letter of an 18th century character, & immediately i recognize myself in her. Really, the similarity of thinking, mannerism & disorder is uncanny. I have the same anxiety issues like her. Vain like her. Very charming & universally loved like her. Is it possibly i am projecting too much? Is she a soulful twin or me just wish washy & day dreaming as usual?

U ridiculous Somali spot forumers-- your opinions are required below here. Thanks

It's called a good character.

In stories authors sometimes use a technique where they instill characteristics found in real humans so that readers can identify and connect with the character hence leading to greater audience engagement.

In this case it just seems like a character really hit all those checkpoints for you to relate to her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's called a good character.

In stories authors sometimes use a technique where they instill characteristics found in real humans so that readers can identify and connect with the character hence leading to greater audience engagement.

In this case it just seems like a character really hit all those checkpoints for you to relate to her.

Mashalaaah Thats is a very insightful answer walaal. I am gobsmacked, I was really imagining u a very odd character. But u have changed my mind.

wait.....

maybe u r still odd

But odd in a good way, where i dont have to make six feet social distancing from u.

Alhamdhulilaah walaahi

Trending