Is there a country you won’t find Somalis

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Is really simple: countries that are non secular or countries that claims to be atheist have no Somalis at all.

Most Somalis are all in the West due to secularism and accepting of refugees.

Khanderson

Nah, I’m sure when we had embassy out there one faraax decided to have kids with a North Korean woman and go for a milk run.

Are you really sure if there’s even a community in the diaspora in East Asian countries? You’re referring to 1-in a hundred thousands of diasporas that don’t exist in any countries that are non secular.
Sure they might be some farax waking down in the Great Wall of China. I do believe they are Somalis that are presence somewhere in those countries .
But as a community is non existence.

Khanderson

I would be surprise if I see a Somali man or women in any of those countries that I’m going to list right now:

Israel
Peru
Chile
Kazakhstan
Barbados
Antigua and Barbuda
Tuvalu

I would be surprise if I see a Somali man or women in any of those countries that I’m going to list right now:

Israel
Peru
Chile
Kazakhstan
Barbados
Antigua and Barbuda
Tuvalu
there’s somalis(not sure about a proper community) in chile, when my brother went there for some hiking expedition he saw a few somalis around the capital(at mosques)

Khanderson

We need to have our tentacles spread everywhere 🦑

I’m not gonna lie saxib this made me laugh.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Khanderson

there’s somalis(not sure about a proper community) in chile, when my brother went there for some hiking expedition he saw a few somalis around the capital(at mosques)

In Brazil I believe they’re Somalis there.
But not sure in any Latin countries. Maybe the groups you’ve encountered were foreigners?
I’ve heard they were some Somalis in Brazil just busted how much are there.

Trending