Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I'm not afraid to die.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Muslims are being killed in every corner of the world, 2 hurricanes hit the U.S, an orange, uneducated clown is the leader of the freeworld, Zina has become normal with the Muslim youth, Somali men are declaring their homosexuality.

Are you ready for the world to end?

I'm not, please Allah swt protect me and my family and couple of my friends, actually not all of my friends because most of them are kind of idiots, well not most of them just one of them, I don't like her Lord, please make her a rat in the afterlife.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Muslims are being killed in every corner of the world, 2 hurricanes hit the U.S, an orange, uneducated clown is the leader of the freeworld, Zina has become normal with the Muslim youth, Somali men are declaring their homosexuality.

I'm not, please Allah swt protect me and my family and couple of my friends, actually not all of my friends because most of them are kind of idiots, well not most of them just one of them, I don't like her Lord, please make her a rat in the afterlife.
lol the turn of events

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The day im convinced the world is ending is when Muslims conquer Rome and I don't see that happening so relax fam

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The day im convinced the world is ending is when Muslims conquer Rome and I don't see that happening so relax fam
Yh but I can guarantee that there is going to be a wave of natural disasters coming soo .It is said that if promiscuity rises the occurrence of natural disasters will rise with it.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Nah. Muslims have been saying the world is gonna end since the prophets death. Until the sun rises from the west or the poles switch the earth and humanity is going nowhere.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Yh but I can guarantee that there is going to be a wave of natural disasters coming soo .It is said that if promiscuity rises the occurrence of natural disasters will rise with it.
As long as we plan long term we'll survive anything, good thing our only weather issue is droughts, dams, aquifers, desalination and reservoir will help inshallah

VIP

I have to give it to you. You're by far the funniest individual here.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Nah. Muslims have been saying the world is gonna end since the prophets death. Until the sun rises from the west or the poles switch the earth and humanity is going nowhere.
The magnetic poles switching is actually a natural physical phenomenon that hasn't been understood well until recently.

The fact that individuals in the 7th century could understand this is telling.

Funny how people still ascribe natural disasters to God's punishment. They used to believe lightning was Allah's wrath as well until they discovered electromagnetism and that disease was caused by a vengeful deity till they uncovered bacteria. It's superstition like this which keeps Muslims backward. No wonder we get our ass kicked militarily. Scientific cultures will always be more advanced than bushmen and towelheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts