Is the word gaal a derogatory word?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
It was originally not supposed to be offensive but it became derogatory. Sort of like Indian (for Ali Beysteen) or Eskimo (Arctic Ali Beysteen). Over time, a harmless word became a slur. Notice the facial expression and hand movements of a Somali who says gaal. Also, you are not a Kenyan or a Australian or a Chinese or a Latino to them but only a gaal. Your ethnic group and country are totally irrelevant. I wear that title as a badge of honour but I have to exhaust myself telling everyone I am gaal due to my appearance. I want them to know their enemy is within hehe.

It was originally not supposed to be offensive but it became derogatory. Sort of like Indian (for Ali Beysteen) or Eskimo (Arctic Ali Beysteen). Over time, a harmless word became a slur. Notice the facial expression and hand movements of a Somali who says gaal. Also, you are not a Kenyan or a Australian or a Chinese or a Latino to them but only a gaal. Your ethnic group and country are totally irrelevant. I wear that title as a badge of honour but I have to exhaust myself telling everyone I am gaal due to my appearance. I want them to know their enemy is within hehe.
If you’re the enemies of Muslims you will get abased humiliated and Islam will continue to increase in honor , you’re fighting a unstoppable force , tge trajectory of the future will NEVER be in your favor LOL

mrlog

VIP
If you’re the enemies of Muslims you will get abased humiliated and Islam will continue to increase in honor , you’re fighting a unstoppable force , tge trajectory of the future will NEVER be in your favor LOL

nin waalan
are u really trying to give Da’wa to a nigga who’s middle name is Gaaal with a triple A.
:noneck:
@Basra huuno come get ur son

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Go develop your ugly stone age countries and stop begging gaal. Go beg your Muslim brothers. The only ones who are humiliated is you. You have no country, as do many of your many ajnabi brothers, and you all live with gaals who feed and clothe and educate and shelter you. You would have no rights in many Muslim countries. Not even permanent residency. You are no force except a refugee or criminal or terror force. You wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for gaal intelligence in medicine and their big heart letting an enemy like you in.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Gaal is a derogatory word for Oromo that Somalis adopted to mean every non-Muslim.

If you google Gaal definition, it will tell you it is derogatory in origin.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Gaal is a derogatory word for Oromo that Somalis adopted to mean every non-Muslim.

If you google Gaal definition, it will tell you it is derogatory in origin.

Thats Galla. No one uses Gaal to refer to Oromos. No one even uses Galla. But Oromos go batshit crazy if you call them Galla. It's worse than the N word for them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Thats Galla. No one uses Gaal to refer to Oromos. No one even uses Galla. But Oromos go batshit crazy if you call them Galla. It's worse than the N word for them.

That’s where the word Gaalo came from.

The Oromo were the first non-Muslims Somalis encountered. So the name was used for every non-Muslim since.

Go develop your ugly stone age countries and stop begging gaal. Go beg your Muslim brothers. The only ones who are humiliated is you. You have no country, as do many of your many ajnabi brothers, and you all live with gaals who feed and clothe and educate and shelter you. You would have no rights in many Muslim countries. Not even permanent residency. You are no force except a refugee or criminal or terror force. You wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for gaal intelligence in medicine and their big heart letting an enemy like you in.
The victor is the one with the last laugh, I know this minor hurdle won’t last long and Somali people have the most honor in the world, you’re humiliated in the West by debt and foreign sovereignty, Somali herder owns his wealth and is on his land makes his own decisions

Without any obligation or debt he’s the most honored, few in the world have this liberty most people in the world are subjugated

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
May Allah guide you Gaalyoho.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Any word can be made in to a derogatory term, this is why it's important be careful and always use good words to describe others :)

That’s where the word Gaalo came from.

The Oromo were the first non-Muslims Somalis encountered. So the name was used for every non-Muslim since.
Nope, the habashis were the first ones Somalis encountered.

Some guy connecting the word Gaala and Gaalo on wikipedia isn't enough proof.

Trending