Is the website abtirsi.com reliable?

Som

VIP
I remember my abtirsi up untill my sub-clan but to go more back in the past i need to ask elders in my family , abtirsi.com has many genealogies and easily found mine starting from my subclan founder so basically i can go back until Sade and Darood Ismaaciil. Is it reliable though? Does anyone know if there's any mistakes?

some are not reliable some are, my sub sub(jifo) of my clan yo darood is on there and is very much correct barring the hantale and the amlale.

Apollo

VIP
I need to update the site the old authentication for signup of accounts is busted, but I have so little free time these days :(

You should add a functionality where people can give you Full Y results and add it to abtirsi.com

Would make abtiris more 21st century.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
No it isn't, absolutely not. I don't know what this guy was trying to do but he failed miserably.

What do you mean "I don't know what this guy was trying to do but he failed miserably"? Are you suggesting that the site is part of some conspiracy?

People provided him their abtirsi and he uploaded it. It's not his fault if someone provides a faulty lineage. Inform him if there is an error.

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
What do you mean "I don't know what this guy was trying to do but he failed miserably"? Are you suggesting that the site is part of some conspiracy?

People provided him their abtirsi and he uploaded it. It's not his fault if someone provides a faulty lineage. Inform him if there is an error.
I don't know who helped him or who provided him with his informations but this guy is posting nonsense, why don't people correct him? Is he even somali?

Trending

Latest posts