Is the SJW Ideology going to hurt the Somali community in the west?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this mentality of victim-hood will hurt the Somali youth and create future ghettos of Somalis in the west?

Take a look at your username. You of all people should be the last one to be mentioning anything that has to do with ethics, morality and the upbringing of the somali youth. I can't stand bloody wankers and their attempts to sound intelligent and different.

Take a look at your username. You of all people should be the last one to be mentioning anything that has to do with ethics, morality and the upbringing of the somali youth. I can't stand bloody wankers and their attempts to sound intelligent and different.
WOW, you did make my day. It's not surprising though. You judge me on my username without knowing me. Then pretty much said I'm unintelligent without any evidence. But, you're right, I'm different than most Somalis. So, Mr.Superior tell us what you're doing with your community? Let me guess you're a Social Justice Warrior Activist?

I've read someone of your posts in here. I've judged you based on that, along your immature username.
What posts did you have problem with? My Atheism? The fact that I'm not a social justice warrior with a victim-hood mentality unlike most of the Somali youth on Twitter and on college campuses? My username is irrelevant in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending