Is the police in the UK racist?

Keo

VIP
Witnessed these two youths on their bikes one was black and the other was white. Police car came out of nowhere and stopped the black kid while letting the white kid go. White kid started peddling fast and was gone. Then they questioned the black kid and took him inside their vehicle.
:francis:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
They are not racist in their actions imo. I have been stopped before but it’s always cause someone called the police on me for no reason.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Let me tell you this as a word of advice. No matter what country you go to don't expect to be treated equally as the natives. Your homeland is the only place where you won't experience racism. UK police are racist.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Let me tell you this as a word of advice. No matter what country you go to don't expect to be treated equally as the natives. Your homeland is the only place where you won't experience racism. UK police are racist.

That is only true in your clan homelands. I have been discriminated against by Issa police in Djibouti. Issa hate Afar the most but hate Gadabursi more.

I think London police is more Islamophobic than racist. I have an English revert friend and they called him an Islamophobic insult and treated him like he was a traitor.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That is only true in your clan homelands. I have been discriminated against by Issa police in Djibouti. Issa hate Afar the most but hate Gadabursi more.

I think London police is more Islamophobic than racist. I have an English revert friend and they called him an Islamophobic insult and treated him like he was a traitor.
Yeah akhi that's why I made sure to say homeland instead of Somalia or Djibouti or whatever

I am so confused how can they discriminate against u, like do gadabursi and Issa look Different from each other, do they ask u what your clan is and if so why don’t u just lie to them