Is the NFL.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scripted seriously though I mean it feels like the WWE, with Tom Brady being the undertaker its like every year they go to the superbowl. Also not to mention how some games seem to be scripted and having teams lose when they should have won wallahi I am starting to feel like professional sports are a waste of time, meant to keep the masses stupid, ignorant, and unaware.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We have known each others since early 2000s

The Cam Newton arc was my favorite

15–1 :siilaanyosmile:

Undefeated all season and lose at the Super Bowl

Tom Brady is a testament to hard work dedication and human fortitude

All respect for that man, few people have it Federer Nadal Ronaldo Kobe maybe even Lebron

Nah man the NFL is like the WWE its got favourites, Tom Brady be beating teams that are too talented. Shit has me scratching my head

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Absolutely. Do you have any idea how much money is on the line just from people placing bets? The referees control the NFL and decide the winner. But most people are too stupid to even understand basic theatrics. But you know what they say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do".

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Off topic but @Noble-Cushite I was planning to turn my profile picture into a old vintage Somali stamp but you beat me to it. I commend your choice though, it’s a nice one.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Scripted seriously though I mean it feels like the WWE, with Tom Brady being the undertaker its like every year they go to the superbowl. Also not to mention how some games seem to be scripted and having teams lose when they should have won wallahi I am starting to feel like professional sports are a waste of time, meant to keep the masses stupid, ignorant, and unaware.

Every sport in America is scripted, not only that the news, reality shows etc.

The american dream is scripted too :hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending