Is the middle of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Wow are you even human??? you should join the army, I never thought I'd see such bravery in my LIFE.
SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN!!!

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I live with my parents lol I support them since I'm the only high income earner however that's soon to change when my sister gets a job in politics she is going to earn double what I earn !!
You should use that money to invest in your weight gaining process.Its for your own good.

I live with my parents lol I support them since I'm the only high income earner however that's soon to change when my sister gets a job in politics she is going to earn double what I earn !!
I doubt she'll be making much starting out. Have to work you're way up

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
So you are essentially carrying your family. Great. Is your sister entering british politics or somali politics?

I don't waste my time with video games I'm not a child ! I work and support my family wtf do you do ? Lay in your couch and play silly little games ?
You must be real fun person to hang out with:gucciwhat:
@Starscream heard from a friend that it made the vr purchase worth it for him :nvjpqts:

Still haven't played RE7 yet, backlog too thick right now :icon lol:
Same am trying to finnish bf1 story line and delete from hard drive you on 2k bro?:damedamn:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
You must be real fun person to hang out with:gucciwhat:

Same am trying to finnish bf1 story line and delete from hard drive you on 2k bro?:damedamn:

I don't play 2k bro I've retired from sports games cause the grinding required to get good is too much. Bf1 was lit though great story.:wow:

On ps4 I mostly play rainbow 6 siege these days. I still gotta the beat Witcher 3 dlc's game is a mission.:mjhaps:

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So you are essentially carrying your family. Great. Is your sister entering british politics or somali politics?
She's studying British politics goes on holiday to Europe a lot to do conferences :( she represents the ethnic minorities in the UK, here I am stuck in a stressful job whilst My sister is jet setting everywhere and earning twice as me... damn I picked the wrong career

Garaad Darawiish

She's studying British politics goes on holiday to Europe a lot to do conferences :( she represents the ethnic minorities in the UK, here I am stuck in a stressful job whilst My sister is jet setting everywhere and earning twice as me... damn I picked the wrong career
As long as you are all contributing then its great. Nursing is a great career and you will always have a job.

Garaad Darawiish

My sister has a job lol she's very successful haha, maybe she can put me in another position haha
yes i see. However, you can always go back to university and do another course. I remember in my freshman year, i had applied for a pharmacy. My plan was to do 4 years pharmacy and then get the required GPA to enter Med school. After my 2nd year of pharmacy, i had realised that i wasn't cut out for the whole medicine thing. So after i had completed my 2nd year- i changed pathway. I had opted to do 4 years of electrical engineering. I graduated 2 years ago and i work for full time now. You can always change your pathway if you are not happy although i suggest you stick to nursing(it is a great profession trust me)

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
yes i see. However, you can always go back to university and do another course. I remember in my freshman year, i had applied for a pharmacy. My plan was to do 4 years pharmacy and then get the required GPA to enter Med school. After my 2nd year of pharmacy, i had realised that i wasn't cut out for the whole medicine thing. So after i had completed my 2nd year- i changed pathway. I had opted to do 4 years of electrical engineering. I graduated 2 years ago and i work for full time now. You can always change your pathway if you are not happy although i suggest you stick to nursing(it is a great profession trust me)
:salute:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It's expensive to change careers in the UK unless your rich !!! Bloody hell 9K for three bloody years !!! Nursing was free course now is 9K per year as well !! I can't just switch of courses we're free then yeah I would do architecture:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending