Is the corona virus a punishment from Allah Almighty?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Is the corona virus a punishment upon the chinese terror state from Allah Almighty?

I genuinely believe it is, due to their horrible treatment of Muslim Uygurs.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
They, the chinese goverment, said that the muslims are A VIRUS TO CHINESE SOCIETY, yet now ALLAH has shown them that indeed they are THE VIRUS. Coronavirus started in chinese mainland WUHAN city.

Apollo

VIP
Chinese people eat funky things.

kjGvk2R.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Allah knows, but the systematic destruction of Ughyur Muslims has been Hitler like.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
the disease was definatley created in the lab for population control and scare.The disease was "predited" by the simpsons and we know whenever the simpsons "predict" things we know who's behind it :bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is the corona virus a punishment upon the chinese terror state from Allah Almighty?

I genuinely believe it is, due to their horrible treatment of Muslim Uygurs.

I Listened to a recent Khutbah and the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plagues have always come and gone. China has SARS before. Africa Ebola.

Now---Africa is suffering from deadly insects that is destroying farming crops.

Things Happen! May Allaah swt protect the Muslim Umma

Last edited:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Who knows? All I know is that the inept dumbasses in the Chinese government are making it worse for their citizens (e.g. forcing people going to hospitals to line up for hours with people who potentially have the virus).
The virus is only going to seriously affect immunocompromised people so it’s not that big of a deal.

Also, as much as I detest the Chinese government’s systematic genocide against the Uyghur people, I don’t believe that laughing in the misery of random innocent citizens is the right way to go. And yes, these people might be eating weird shit like bats but stuff like this is bound to happen with meat (think back to mad cow disease aka CJD)

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
"the Hans were persecuting Muslims so Allah sent down a cold that only kills the elderly and the sick" :bell:

@Molotoff nigg3r don't disrespect us; next time post that nonsense on Facebook:bell: