Is the Algerian national anthem shirk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1614790331579.png

I read somewhere before that ibn baz said its shirk asghar (minor shirk) and not the shirk which makes a person leave islam.

Allah knows best, try check on youtube if abdulrahman hassan done a talk on this

Btw the comments saying
''Respect from US''
''Respect from Sweden'' are most prolly algerians themselves :mjlaugh: don't trust them fuckers

Your dislike for Algerians is similar to ours when it comes to Ethiopian habasha . or Pakistan and India.

I have some Moroccan friends and everytime I want to trigger them I say
"i want to visit Al sahra Al qarbiya
الصحراء الغربية‎‎ "
they start screaming at me telling me it's called " al-sahra al-Maqribiya"
like I give a f**k:drakelaugh:

Ah okay, it is shirk.

"It is haraam to swear by anything other than Allaah, whether that be one’s father or leader, or on one’s honour or status, etc, because it is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears an oath then let him swear by Allaah or else keep silent.” Agreed upon. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath, let him not swear by anything other than Allaah. Narrated by al-Nasaa’i. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath by anything other than Allaah has committed shirk.”"

Your dislike for Algerians is similar to ours when it comes to Ethiopian habasha . or Pakistan and India.

الصحراء الغربية‎‎ "
:francis: I want to visit Somaliland

الصحراء الغربية‎‎ "
If you want to trigger them just say couscous is algerian :silanyolaugh: they don't give a f with us (sahrawis) yet they claim us

Ah okay, it is shirk.

"It is haraam to swear by anything other than Allaah, whether that be one’s father or leader, or on one’s honour or status, etc, because it is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears an oath then let him swear by Allaah or else keep silent.” Agreed upon. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath, let him not swear by anything other than Allaah. Narrated by al-Nasaa’i. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath by anything other than Allaah has committed shirk.”"

How can the person tht narrated tht hadith say it is shirk but nabi mohamed didnt say it is shirk

You're Sahrawi?

Yeah ,I'll try the couscous thing, :pachah1:
I remember eating it for the first time , it was soo delicious I couldn't stop ,
with goat meat , heaven :banderas:
I hate couscous tbh :mjlaugh: My mom is sahrawi, literally no one cares about us, they both use us for their propaganda, wether it's spain/algeria/redditors or wikileaks or Morocco
But I can tell you one thing, being moroccan is easier than being from a country that doesn't even exist for the CIA

Trending