Is Soor/ Ugali / Grits the same thing?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
don't tell me u have calool kuusan and u eat soor why don't u eat bariis with caano so much better than soor
Bariis and caano uno. Fella I don’t live in baadiye why would I bother with such gaajo dish :drakelaugh:

Geeljires like you are why we’re made fun of and called lugo baasto and such. :birdman:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Soor is so jileec it grosses me out I don't even know how people eat it with spinach? Maybe they're confusing it for ugali which is made for eating with spinach

And yeah the harder texture tastes better and builds some muscle mass

How are people getting it confused here does soor come in two forms? Also is it grits in your eyes or are they different I am trying to remove my soor bias but I am struggling here

:tocry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Bariis and caano uno. Fella I don’t live in baadiye why would I bother with such gaajo dish :drakelaugh:

Geeljires like you are why we’re made fun of and called lugo baasto and such. :birdman:

@beenleey he is attacking your dish here come defend yourself, I respect you for dissing that gaajo combo saxiib

:mjhaps:

It’s really nice with meat & vegetables. Served hot when it’s cold I’m turn off all the way.

With milk and sugar it’s cute.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
How are people getting it confused here does soor come in two forms? Also is it grits in your eyes or are they different I am trying to remove my soor bias but I am struggling here

:tocry:
Soor is just a lighter version of ugali and is made for the odeyaal with no teeth

Grits is a more complicated dish that requires flavoring and such, I think it's called mishaari in somali

In that case god forbid but I would chose soor
1585813557917.png