Is Some Lesbianism "fashion" and not the real deal?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is my believe that you are BORN to be GAY. Therefore, it should be evident from age 5. But today i was watching talk show- The View- and actress Cynthia Nixon came to the table to talk. By the way-- she was awesome. She spoke for ALL victims- Palestine and Jewish.

But.......

I started googling her as i am "nosey" af.

And happen to see her childhood photos. Walaahi she looked perfectly a normal heterosexual child. I am very good at observing hidden energies. I could not see any trace of lesbianic energy in her youth. But look at her today- she is openly lesbian and has a 'wife', and short lesbian hair. My only conclusion is some people just go with their 'feelings' rather than reality. And also it shows that Islam is correct to say the act of homosexual is uniformly a SIN. Periodt.

What gives????

From

1701893403004.png
1701893414208.png
1701893466916.png

To today Cynthia and her "wife" (Cynthia is the thin one)

1701893514776.png

Last edited:
Basra stop spouting khanis mythology.
The born this way crap applies to less than 1% which have genetic anomalies.

Khaniseen are made through the environment or exposure to sexual things at an early age.
Why do you think peadophilia is in every neighbourhood in the West and South America.
It's their method of propagation

๐Ÿ˜†

No when it comes to Miss nixon here ,
There is nothing strange or special about her relationship. Her scenario is echoed by a growing percentage of women her age.
No man that she's attracted to will commit to her and she doesn't have a psychological barrier against lesbiansim because like many others she probably had a lesbian experience in university.

Cynthia's relationship will be the new normal going into the 2030s.
Genz is already onboard.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No when it comes to Miss nixon here ,
There is nothing strange or special about her relationship. Her scenario is echoed by a growing percentage of women her age.
No man that she's attracted to will commit to her and she doesn't have a psychological barrier against lesbiansim because like many others she probably had a lesbian experience in university.

Cynthia's relationship will be the new normal going into the 2030s.
Genz is already onboard.

:stressed: u spew some FACTS! Older women find it hard to find a man who is willing to bed her. But still-- YUCK!

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Hiv and Homosexuality is Basraโ€™s favourite topics.

Hiv scares me , have you seen how people are behaving these days.
Absolutely reckless especially khanisiin that are using antivirals to prevent infection and forgoing safe sex.

Sooner or later there will be a new virus more deadly and immune to the cocktail of antivirals.

Its going to hit woman this time disproportionately just like it was homosexual men in the 80s.
This is because less than 10% of men are able to participate in hookup culture .
But they sure get around racking up notches in their belt.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Absolutely reckless especially khanisiin that are using antivirals to prevent infection and forgoing safe sex.

Sooner or later there will be a new virus more deadly and immune to the cocktail of antivirals.

Its going to hit woman this time disproportionately just like it was homosexual men in the 80s.
This is because less than 10% of men are able to participate in hookup culture .

Womens Basketball Eye Roll GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My Heart Thank You GIF by The Voice

Eedo, please watch killing eve. Have u seen it?

It's about a psychopathic, well dressed, vain, funny (actually very similar to u tbh. Like she is how I imagine you to be IRL) Russian assassin who has mommy issues & is obsessed with this middle aged Asian lady named Eve.

Very good depiction of lesbianism!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It's about a psychopathic, well dressed, vain, funny (actually very similar to u tbh. Like she is how I imagine you to be IRL) Russian assassin who has mommy issues & is obsessed with this middle aged Asian lady named Eve.

I am going to watch it. I will let you know what i think about it lol :damn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wait i didn't read the psychopathic part. How? Why u think so? :banderas: :damn::damn::damn:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Basra stop spouting khanis mythology.
The born this way crap applies to less than 1% which have genetic anomalies.

Khaniseen are made through the environment or exposure to sexual things at an early age.
Why do you think peadophilia is in every neighbourhood in the West and South America.
It's their method of propagation

๐Ÿ˜†
More like to be influenced by corn nowadays, I make a tidy buck on weekends, offering software to block shit like that to parents.

Last edited:

thats a lie lol

i will not be surprised if cadan is extinct in the next century with plummeting birth rates and more people either refusing to have children or becoming khanis or lesbian.