Is Somalis being admixed an explanation for our genes being weak when intermixing with other races?

Discussion in 'General' started by babooshke, Aug 11, 2019.

1. babooshke

babooshke

Ratings:
    +872
    Somali genes are absolutely trash when intermixing. If you have a child with any other race, expect the child to look your partner and not you.

logically that makes sense. If Somali are a mix of Natufian and Nubian, like others say. then it makes sense the child will look more like the non-somali partner considering they are getting a pure 50% from the other partner and 25% and 25% from the Somali

The Child would be majority white/black/asian/latino what ever the partner is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Zahra

Zahra

Ratings:
    +557
    This made me laugh. So your saying my husband who is the Somali one in this marriage will walk around with a baby that looks nothing like him. Haha, interesting. You never know though. Mixed babies are GORGEOUS.

• Like Like x 2
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  3. Shariif

Shariif

Ratings:
    +78
    Somalis are a mix of Levantines and Nilotics. <50% Eurasian and >50% SSA, 75%- Eurasian if you mix with a European and 75%+ SSA if you mix with a Bantu. Lol, you’re fucked. Best way to prevent this is to go back to Somalia:siilaanyolaugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. land owner

land owner

Ratings:
    +3,615
    Our non SSA ancestry is mainly a mix of levantine and iberomarussian-like ancestry with a tiny bit of Iranian Neolithic, we also have around 10-12% of this paleo somali HG ancestry in addition to our nilotic SSA dna

• Like Like x 3
  5. babooshke

babooshke

Ratings:
    +872
    if you mix with a European, you are basically creating a cadaan child, if you mix with a non horn black, you are basically making a madow Child.

Our genes are anti-mix

• Like Like x 2
  6. World

World VIP

Ratings:
    +15,024
    Not really. Tutsis who are like 50-60 % Somali and rest nilotic/bantu but they still have very strong cushitic looks.

And I’ve never seen a Somali who was half white that looked white. Many look like somalis with lighter skin or North Africans.

This myth of Somali genes being weak is complete BS in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SOMALI GENERAL

SOMALI GENERAL

Ratings:
    +8,500
    Correct, we're not simply a Levantine-Nilotic mix. An accurate label for our Eurasian DNA is Ancestral North African (ANA).

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Shariif

Shariif

Ratings:
    +78
    Tutsis are not Somali at all. They only get those "Cushitic" traits from the Masai and Ba-Hima tribe from Tanzania and Uganda from where they migrated from.
    "Elongated" ness from:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hema_people
    Tallness from:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_people
    Both of whom have Nilotic, Bantu and Eurasian admixture.

• Like Like x 1
  9. World

World VIP

Ratings:
    +15,024
    I am talking about genetics, their genome is 50-60 % somali-like. Not that literal Somalis migrated there.

10. Timo Jareer and proud

Timo Jareer and proud

Ratings:
    +5,108
    True my brother is half Algerian Jew and looks 100% Berber except he has long Jareer hair. People are shocked when they find out he is Somali.

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted