Is Somalia the worst country to prepare for COVID-19

Is Somalia the worst country prepared for COVID-19?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Is Somalia the worst country to prepare for COVID-19

Let's talk ,

The coronavirus pandemic was confirmed to have reached Somalia in March 2020 and had reported it's first case. There is a great concern about the possibility of an outbreak in Somalia, due to the country's lawlessness, lack of control by the central government, and lack of healthcare infrastructure that things may deteriorate if preventative measures are not taken seriously.
A third case was confirmed by the so called ministry at Aden Abdulle airport so far, these infected individuals can infect 2 individuals at a time. And since Somalis were informed by BBC Somali many have decided to ignore the warnings and congregate in public buildings, cafaterias and mosques .

Look at these JAAHILIIN(supposed to be students,doctors and officials) at closer proximity , holding hands and picking noses and God knows what else , I'm not suprised if the entire area is a biohazard since transmission is inevitably occuring when you're not taking any precautions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMG_20200328_055926.jpg

The Entire Continent Is Bracing for a Head-On Collision With Coronavirus
With thirty-six African countries currently with recorded cases, eighteen countries with individual cases , governments continue to roll out increasingly robust measures to halt the spread and to contain the pandemic which has claimed a number of lives.
Here in ZA there are 1000 cases , and first 2 deaths were reported and this has happened in the span of two weeks!
The government has began lockdowns despite their negligence .
But it's not a sufficient way to curb the virus if it spreads in the township then it will spread like wildfire since there are 2 million HIV positive people.
There have been confirmed cases that 14 Somalis in Mayfair ,Johannesburg are positive for COVID-19.
It's so far the worst in Africa .

Kenya Ghana, and Gabon have banned flights from affected countries, while Morocco has suspended all international travel. Rwanda, Mali, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo have added quarantine measures for travelers from countries affected by the outbreak.

In neighbouring Kenya there are 31 cases and reported it's first death

In neighbouring Ethiopia there are 11 cases, mostly from the influxes of diasporans and it's airlines reluctancy to shut down direct flights from and to affected countries.
A 28-year old Ethiopian who came from Belgium on March 14, and another 34 year-old Ethiopian who came Dubai on March 19, have tested positive for the virus.
The 11 cases are quarantined in several different cities and Kilils in Ethiopia.
It puzzles meanwhile Ethiopians are aware of the situation , the low IQ residents of Jigjiga have ignored the warnings of their regional president Mustafa Cagjar and proceeded to congregate in large groups in Cafeterias, Shops,markets and Marfishes and various public places that are risk of transmission.
In jigjiga there are 4 positive COVID-19 cases.
Yet people are celebrating like nothing happened

Somalis are the least prepared and it will hit them hard

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yemen exists, Syria exist, Iraq exists, Libya exist.
Can you elaborate ?
No MENA are fucked they are likely to spread the virus , the transmissions will eventually become wildfire , they will heed against the warnings of their governments and risk going to the mosque for Taraweeh in the coming days of Ramadhan

Have you seen the Mullahs of Iran encouraging their citizens to lick the holy shrines , perhaps it's the reason why the death toll outrageously exceeds over there.
Or do you want me to post that graphic scene here.
Dumb Persian Inbreds
No where is safe sxb

Muslims are most likely to ignore and instead rely upon their divine textbooks

Look at the stupidity and stubbornness of Reer Sulawesi , Indonesia

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Can you elaborate ?
No MENA are fucked they are likely to spread the virus , the transmissions will eventually become wildfire , they will heed against the warnings of their governments and risk going to the mosque for Taraweeh in the coming days of Ramadhan

Have you seen the Mullahs of Iran encouraging their citizens to lick the holy shrines , perhaps it's the reason why the death toll outrageously exceeds over there.
Or do you want me to post that graphic scene here.
Dumb Persian Inbreds
No where is safe sxb

Muslims are most likely to ignore and instead rely upon their divine textbooks

Look at the stupidity and stubbornness of Reer Sulawesi , Indonesia
My apologies, I was not clear enough. I am on your side with this, these Arab countries are much worse off then Somalia.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I think it is but at the same time we will certainly benefit from the warmer climate:friendhug:
California? Cape Town? Cairo?

Are they safe
:faysalwtf::ayaanswag::ileycry:

The virus can survive hot climates , I don't know where you get your information from sxb, but you have been misinformed

Are you one of those Somalis who believe pounded garlic is the remedy

Lots of suugo science walle iyo bille

Are they safe

The virus can survive hot climates , I don't know where you get your information from sxb, but you have been misinformed

religion?

Are they safe

The virus can survive hot climates , I don't know where you get your information from sx, but you have been misinformed

Not sure science walaal, viruses in general tend not to fare as well in warmer temperatures, that's not to say it can't though:hillarybiz:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Not sure science walaal, viruses in general tend not to fare as well in warmer temperatures, that's not to say it can't though:hillarybiz:
This is Egypt walaal
It's average temperature range from 27°C to 31°C
They have reported on Thursday that 39 new coronavirus cases and three deaths, the health ministry said in a statement, bringing the total number of infections to 495 including 24 fatalities.
They have expelled a foreign journalist after she exposed the negligence and corruption of Egyptian health officials.

Even the Azan has changed from hayya alas-salah” (come to prayer) to “as-salatu fi buyutikum” (pray in your homes).

There are more cases that are unreported.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Don't agree man, how are they worse off than the worst off country in the world?
They are far more worse sxb , few years approximately 8 years ago,
Countries like Egypt ,Saudi Arabia and Qatar was the epic center of SARS and MERS viruses in the years between 2012-2017
Over 2,000 cases of MERS have been reported by 2017 with about 600 deaths.
However it wasn't blown out of proportion by the media hence it's first case was reported in Saudi Arabia.
Fast forward today

Have you ever seen the two holiest cities in Islam deserted and emptied amid of the virus?
Millions of people visit Mecca and Medina every year for pilgrimages. It's a vital central to the faith of 1.8 billion Muslims across the world.
5e61e60afee23d55cf08b582.jpeg

Makkah from space
download (6).jpeg

This is very serious

Trending

Latest posts