Is Somalia safer then Europeand north America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
:camby:You mean Somalia.

No I mean Somaliland. Are there large areas completely controlled by terror groups in France? No. Are there large areas completely controlled by terror groups in Somalia? Yes. No problems up North + next to no terror attacks while the Frenchies gets killed every now and then

No I mean Somaliland. Are there large areas completely controlled by terror groups in France? No. Are there large areas completely controlled by terror groups in Somalia? Yes.
Somaliland is a state of Somalia and no there are no large areas controlled by terrorist groups.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Somaliland is a state of Somalia and no there are no large areas controlled by terrorist groups.

Okay, it's as bad as France with the constant terror attacks. Nah, worse. Been following some twitter users from Xamar, and reading their posts, you would think the whole city is a war zone. No such thing up north

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
To even entertain the idea that any African country is safer then a developed country is simply mind bending in my humble opinion. Somalia is one of the most dangerous nation to live in the entire world! The world! To even suggest that it can be safer takes a lot of mind bending.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
To even entertain the idea that any African country is safer then a developed country is simply mind bending in my humble opinion. Somalia is one of the most dangerous nation to live in the entire world! The world! To even suggest that it can be safer takes a lot of mind bending.
That's why I only said Somaliland. When has there been a terror attack in Somaliland that was super deadly?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
That's why I only said Somaliland. When has there been a terror attack in Somaliland that was super deadly?

Actually it is highly foolish to assume Somaliland is peaceful. Somaliland suffers from insecurity and instability in the far eastern parts of its region (although changing). It is better to say that certain region are more peaceful then others. Also, Somaliland is not a recognised country and you cannot compare its safety index to other recognised countries when there are no stats for Somaliland. If you look at the Travel guide on the UK government website, you'll realise that Somaliland is mostly red (not safe to travel) apart from Hargeisa which is yellow (take caution when travelling). Somaliland suffers from a kidnapping problem according to the website.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Pepe?
Actually it is highly foolish to assume Somaliland is peaceful. Somaliland suffers from insecurity and instability in the far eastern parts of its region (although changing). It is better to say that certain region are more peaceful then others. Also, Somaliland is not a recognised country and you cannot compare its safety index to other recognised countries when there are no stats for Somaliland. If you look at the Travel guide on the UK government website, you'll realise that Somaliland is mostly red (not safe to travel) apart from Hargeisa which is yellow (take caution when travelling). Somaliland suffers from a kidnapping problem according to the website.
I felt safer in Hargeisa than in Paris. Check m8

As a Somali, I felt safer in somalia/somaliland than I have in Europe. I feel safe in the knowledge that I won't get attacked for my race or religion and that if someone did attack me, they would be attacked right back.

Also, guys it's time to start building nuclear bunkers under your home away from home in Somalia - remember canned foods are your friend! And cos we have solar power we can try and generate some energy. Although the nuclear dust clouds might hamper that idea :/

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
As a Somali, I felt safer in somalia/somaliland than I have in Europe. I feel safe in the knowledge that I won't get attacked for my race or religion and that if someone did attack me, they would be attacked right back.

Also, guys it's time to start building nuclear bunkers under your home away from home in Somalia - remember canned foods are your friend! And cos we have solar power we can try and generate some energy. Although the nuclear dust clouds might hamper that idea :/

Only a gullible fool would honestly believe that Russia and America are mobilising their Nuclear weapons over Ukraine or Syria. Remember that America and the Soviet Union went through the cold war and there were several moments of potential nuclear destruction but diplomacy prevailed. It's not in the interest of either nations to destroy themselves and the world. The Media is doing what it always does and that is to incite fear and panic to get their ratings up.

Only a gullible fool would honestly believe that Russia and America are mobilising their Nuclear weapons over Ukraine or Syria. Remember that America and the Soviet Union went through the cold war and there were several moments of potential nuclear destruction but diplomacy prevailed. It's not in the interest of either nations to destroy themselves and the world. The Media is doing what it always does and that is to incite fear and panic to get their ratings up.

Yes, I learnt all about what happened on those Thirteen Days and all it takes it one mistake, one failure and all hell would break loose. Only a fool would trust such men with that kind of technology. It doesn't hurt to prepare for the worst.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yes, I learnt all about what happened on those Thirteen Days and all it takes it one mistake, one failure and all hell would break loose. Only a fool would trust such men with that kind of technology. It doesn't hurt to prepare for the worst.

Since 1945 nukes have existed and yet we're still alive. You make it sound as if these men are on a blood thirsty mission to kill the world or some shit. Nobody is going to fire any nukes.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
All it takes is one dumbass.

Get a grip! People are no longer going to be in charge, soon enough computers will take over which will eliminate human error. You're stilling in the fear of the cold war.

Plus, you live under the delusion that somehow one person needs to f*ck up. These systems have to go through a chain of command which practically eliminates the error of one man. Practically everyone on the chain of command must f*ck up for the nukes to be fired. And no...The president doesn't not override the chain of command. That's why it's called chain of command.

Get a grip! People are no longer going to be in charge, soon enough computers will take over which will eliminate human error. You're stilling in the fear of the cold war.

Plus, you live under the delusion that somehow one person needs to f*ck up. These systems have to go through a chain of command which practically eliminates the error of one man. Practically everyone on the chain of command must f*ck up for the nukes to be fired. And no...The president doesn't not override the chain of command. That's why it's called chain of command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts