Is somalia a lost cause?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Somalias progressing by the year step by step, only negative comments are from tribalists, trolls or bots

Go look at how it was in 2010 and now. Just need to correct the government system to a more efficient one

As they say, rome was not built in a day

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Should Somalia just give up and join the future union of the EAF or Ethiopia?
what do you think?:hmm:
Yes a united horn we would be strong and we would prevent the bantu expension

etio.jpg
DrvXqbwVYAAyupS (1).jpg

A Nation could turn things around within a timespan of 30 years if their leaders really wanted to; I think African 'leaders' are satisfied with how things are and would almost invariably feel threatened if consistent, substantive and sustainable economic growth took place.

This is the mentality of virtually all African 'leaders':

Treating me as a thief is a grave, unacceptable, intolerable insult which stems from contempt and racist condescension.

-Mobutu Sese Seko-

I have rendered my country and people an enormous service. They owe me everything.

A Nation could turn things around within a timespan of 30 years if their leaders really wanted to; I think African 'leaders' are satisfied with how things are and would almost invariably feel threatened if consistent, substantive and sustainable economic growth took place.

This is the mentality of virtually all African 'leaders':
Why do you think that is? Are we as Africans naturally inferior? I know asia and south america have their own issues.

Why do you think that is? Are we as Africans naturally inferior? I know asia and south america have their own issues.

I don't think we're naturally inferior.

Africa is philosophically deficient and morally bankrupt; Nations need philosophical, moral and ideological underpinnings in order to function properly -- and we don't have any of that in Africa.

Western Nations draw upon Greco-Roman philosophers and the philosophies of the enlightenment; and Asian Nations draw upon Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism and Shintoism.

In addition to this most African Nations are entirely artificial; the concept of Statehood is essential to building a proper State.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Absolutely no, we have come so far to get back to square one. The train to progress might not be smooth, it might come to a stop here and there for maintenance but never the less it’s still on the track ready for the destination to prosperity. Long live 🇸🇴:)

Trending