Is Somalia a cursed country?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am starting to think Somalia and Somalis are cursed with Allah's anger, let us be honest we have killed and abused many of our own people during civil war unpto now, we have caused millions of us to seek refugees in random countries and kicked out our citizens from their own country, we have caused some of the worst humanitarian disasters in modern history, and now after committing all these evil acts we are still a failed country with no government.

A country full of resources and it's natives are starving every year and depend on foreign aid and donations, we are truly idiots and the 68 IQ might be even true, I am tired of these neighboring countries playing a chess game on us and controll our dumb politicians, we need Somalia free from any foreign influence period to move forward, we need Somalia and Somalis to raise up and for once in their lifetime support the movement and leave the tribal shit alone.

I am pretty sure Somalia would have taken another route If president Sharmaarke didn't get assassinated, the atheist puppet MSB has destroyed any potential our country had, we could have been a strong nation by now if he was never born, 30 years of anarchy and we are still burning each other, we are a truly cursed ethnic group and untill we arrest all the warlords who commited these atrocities I am pretty sure we will not find peace.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A failed country created by colonists. We should peacefully go our separate ways.

Bruh I don't think the South will be peacefull soon, AS is getting stronger and Amison don't even bother defeating them anymore, they are collecting their checks and enjoying the southern women, at this point we need to separate ourselves from this country for good and let everyone leave this curse nation, we were never one county but bunch of different Kingdoms and it is sad we fall for the italian Somaliweyn bullcrap.

2592ecbdfadfb15685abc25846b72b6a.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A failed country created by colonists. We should peacefully go our separate ways.
the biggest mistake SYL ever made was thinking that 'other somalis' like Hawiye Marehaan and Rahanweyne who are still uncomfortable wearing shoes - were ever going to be on the same level of prestige intelligence and moral character of MJs - we learnt the hard way

It's time to leave.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Either accept MJ as the supreme rulers of Somalia and we take you to the promised land or we all go our seperate ways :browtf:

And the sad part is youโ€™re among the cursed ones who is still holding to the cursed ways expecting a different result

insanity :snoop:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
And the sad part is youโ€™re among the cursed ones who is still holding to the cursed ways expecting a different result

insanity :snoop:

How am I holding Somalia back waryaa? that doesn't even make any sense,do you think my comments on a forum would cause division and make Somalia failed a project? i wasn't even born when Somalia died.

Go back to Gaajohareey and fix your little undeveloped region where joining AS is the best career there, ppl like u benefit from this Somaliweyn bull since you have no degaans of ur own and always squatting other ppl's land.
:stopit:

How am I holding Somalia back waryaa? that doesn't even make any sense,do you think my comments on a forum would cause division and make Somalia failed a project? i wasn't even born when Somalia died.

Go back to Gaajohareey and fix your little undeveloped region where joining AS is the best career there, ppl like u benefit from this Somaliweyn bull since you have no degaans of ur own and always squatting other ppl's land.
:stopit:
Your comments and those of Deni are not that much different except the hate you spew towards some clans of which Deni canโ€™t say openly but most likely says behind close doors.

you believe in division and so does Deni, you believe in working with anyone for โ€œqabilโ€ interests even if itโ€™s with the devil and so does Deni.

so the cursed ways Iโ€™m speaking about is that which has failed somalia but someone you still believe it will bring prosperity to your tuulos :dwill:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Your comments and those of Deni are not that much different except the hate you spew towards some clans of which Deni canโ€™t say openly but most likely says behind close doors.

you believe in division and so does Deni, you believe in working with anyone for โ€œqabilโ€ interests even if itโ€™s with the devil and so does Deni.

so the cursed ways Iโ€™m speaking about is that which has failed somalia but someone you still believe it will bring prosperity to your tuulos :dwill:

My tuulos are safe and stable while your dusty tuulos in the south are a hellhole on earth and ppl are burning,slaughtering each other publicly, thanks god our citizens and government value human life and respect the dignity of minorities, the truth is the south is cursed and PL is blessed by Allah since we didn't take part of the massacre and atrocities committed by your68 IQ over dusty tuulos.

My tuulos are safe and stable while your dusty tuulos in the south are a hellhole on earth and ppl are burning,slaughtering each other publicly, thanks god our citizens and government value human life and respect the dignity of minorities, the truth is the south is cursed and PL is blessed by Allah since we didn't take part of the massacre and atrocities committed by your68 IQ over dusty tuulos.
Iโ€™m the guardian of your tuulos as you know without reer Mahad bufferzone your tuulos in dhangoronyo and buryaqab will have been overruned long time ago

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Iโ€™m the guardian of your tuulos as you know without reer Mahad bufferzone your tuulos in dhangoronyo and buryaqab will have been overruned long time ago

MJ who is here 24/hrs dissing his tuulos and praising a terrorist haven Bombdishu and Amison colony. :draketf:
Stop claiming MJ neefyahow, shit is not even funny any more, imgine hating your tribe so much you claim another tribe just to be heard, be proud of your hunter gatherers lineage ninyahow no one is falling for u petty lies.

Odkac WRLD

ุฌู†ุฏูŠ ุตูˆู…ุงู„
VIP
MJ who is here 24/hrs dissing his tuulos and praising a terrorist haven ********* and Amison colony. :draketf:
Stop claiming MJ neefyahow, shit is not even funny any more, imgine hating your tribe so much you claim another tribe just to be heard, be proud of your hunter gatherers lineage ninyahow no one is falling for u petty lies.
Everytime he claims he insults his father and his forefathers.
Itโ€™s also a huge sin. :mjdontkno:

MJ who is here 24/hrs dissing his tuulos and praising a terrorist haven ********* and Amison colony. :draketf:
I told you I donโ€™t believe in mjnimo day one

only reer Mahadnimo and Somalinimo
:manny:

Itโ€™s a colonial project created for those who supported the Italians. Mainly Hawiyes and Majeerteen. :russ:

Tucking_Fypo

ุณู„ุทู†ุฉ ู…ุฌุฑุชูŠู†
VIP
Xarfo that you call buryaqab is a reer mahad and Maxamed Cumar town in Mudug and dangaarayo is a Cisse Maxamud town north of Garowe in Nugaal region you moron get your facts straight wacel:mjlol:

I am starting to think Somalia and Somalis are cursed with Allah's anger, let us be honest we have killed and abused many of our own people during civil war unpto now, we have caused millions of us to seek refugees in random countries and kicked out our citizens from their own country, we have caused some of the worst humanitarian disasters in modern history, and now after committing all these evil acts we are still a failed country with no government.

A country full of resources and it's natives are starving every year and depend on foreign aid and donations, we are truly idiots and the 68 IQ might be even true, I am tired of these neighboring countries playing a chess game on us and controll our dumb politicians, we need Somalia free from any foreign influence period to move forward, we need Somalia and Somalis to raise up and for once in their lifetime support the movement and leave the tribal shit alone.

I am pretty sure Somalia would have taken another route If president Sharmaarke didn't get assassinated, the atheist puppet MSB has destroyed any potential our country had, we could have been a strong nation by now if he was never born, 30 years of anarchy and we are still burning each other, we are a truly cursed ethnic group and untill we arrest all the warlords who commited these atrocities I am pretty sure we will not find peace.
He's been dead for almost 30 years. How is anything in the 2000's until now his fault? Somali's has almost a decade from 91 to 2000 to fix up. What have any of them really done since then? Face it, all of our leaders are bought and sold.

We are not a cursed country. We are badly mismanaged country. I will say our temperament does not allow us to forgive and forgot so easy...we carry resentment in the form of anger. This is the poison that is holding us back.

Trending

Latest posts