Is smoking weed every night bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo...are you saying weed is racist?
:umwhat:
Strange question there, seeing as i'm posting from a biological perspective, purely scientifically in nature and not social which would comprise the "racist" concept that you speak of.

From a biological perspective, the very same thing that protects black people from getting sun-induced skin cancer, is turned into poison through the chemical (burned) change of weed within the black mind.

Little note, Melanin and it's effect on the human black body has been classified above-top secret since 1945......

You wouldn't call black people dominating biologically such as the 100m in olympics or the 10.000m racist, but that's your pre-conditioned programming to protect white supremacy structure, including fighting against the myth that melanin makes black people superior even though we see it everywhere and in every sport and art.

Read this evidence by the world's foremost scientist into Melanin
and it's effects and you'll understand. In your case, skip to part of the effects of drugs and alcohol on the black mind.

upload_2016-11-2_3-19-44.png

upload_2016-11-2_3-11-20.png

upload_2016-11-2_3-18-9.png

But musicians sing about getting high all the time right, so it must be cool...Who cares if it kills you...

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Everyone has varying degrees of melanin, it's not some magic compound exclusive to sub Saharan Africans

:chrisfreshhah:

So when white people tan and, you know, go through melanogenesis, does weed suddenly affect them differently than in the winter

What about Malaysians? Indians? Flips?

:lolbron:

Is this Taharqa from YouTube hotep fame :yloezpe:
What are you talking about?

I understand it, if someone doesn't comprehend a subject and asks questions or remains silent, but to mock something which one clearly does not understand betrays your obvious lack of appropriate breeding.

Everyone has varying degrees of melanin, it's not some magic compound exclusive to sub Saharan Africans

So when white people tan and, you know, go through melanogenesis, does weed suddenly affect them differently than in the winter

What about Malaysians? Indians? Flips?

:lolbron:
That's explained in the book I showed you above.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

Increased melanin is simply an adaption to the environment black people found themselves in (intense UV rays year long.) It's only a regional benefit because when darker skinned people migrate to Northerly latitudes the melanin they possess actually becomes a disadvantage because whilst it semi-blocks out the sun's rays it also blocks out vast amounts of vitamin D and coupled with low amounts of sunshine it means there simply isn't enough time to absorb this vitamin D hence why many dark skinned people are vitamin D deficient. So melanin levels certainly can't be used to assess racial superiority.

I'm not even going to bother addressing the ridiculous claim that cannabis has killed it's users.
:childplease:

Increased melanin is simply an adaption to the environment black people found themselves in (intense UV rays year long.) It's only a regional benefit because when darker skinned people migrate to Northerly latitudes the melanin they possess actually becomes a disadvantage because whilst it semi-blocks out the sun's rays it also blocks out vast amounts of vitamin D and coupled with low amounts of sunshine it means there simply isn't enough time to absorb this vitamin D hence why many dark skinned people are vitamin D deficient. So melanin levels certainly can't be used to assess racial superiority.

I'm not even going to bother addressing the ridiculous claim that cannabis has killed it's users.
:childplease:
You don't seem to know what you're talking about, because you only focus on what white academics talk about which SKIN melanin.

We're talking about NEURO-melanin. White people have NONE.

Clearly, not even remotely, have you looked at the book I posted that explains the chemical process, otherwise you'd know better than to make that infantile dismissive remark.

Up to you what you do with your life, I couldn't care less.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Damn this nigga actually one of them insane hotep niggas

Lemme guess, we wuz Egyptians and Hebrews too?

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
You don't seem to know what you're talking about, because you only focus on what white academics talk about which SKIN melanin.

We're talking about NEURO-melanin. White people have NONE.

Clearly, not even remotely, have you looked at the book I posted that explains the chemical process, otherwise you'd know better than to make that infantile dismissive remark.

Up to you what you do with your life, I couldn't care less.

I'll provide a prompt dismissal of a ridiculous claim such as that. Cannabis's primary psychoactive substance, THC is extremely low in toxicity. For goodness sakes, Caffeine is more toxic to give you a comparison and yet you peddle such bs like that.

On the bench mate.
:camby:

Damn this nigga actually one of them insane hotep niggas

Lemme guess, we wuz Egyptians and Hebrews too?
What are you talking about?

Do you even know the meaning of the word insane and what qualifies as insane?

According to your logic, providing scientific evidence is...insane...right

Good luck to you.

I'll provide a prompt dismissal of a ridiculous claim such as that. Cannabis's primary psychoactive substance, THC is extremely low in toxicity. For goodness sakes, Caffeine is more toxic to give you a comparison and yet you peddle such bs like that.

On the bench mate.
:camby:
I came on this thread to provide some additional information, that might help a genuinely concerned person find the right answer within themselves. I never forced anyone to make any decision, merely providing evidence. @waraabe I hope you found some answers you were looking for, even if it's the opposite of what I've written here

jujuman,
To back up my comments, I gave 105 pages of the most solid scientific research on Melanin in the world.
Your ignorance, which is obvious to the world through your lack of intellectual curiosity, responds with an engine of emotion by saying "I'll provide a prompt dismissal..." I'm actually astonished that you value your own opinion above facts. I'm not going to waste any more energy.

"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action."
Goethe.

Here's a Toxicologie Expérimentale report from Jahud Mil-intelligence.
This will be interesting to anyone who understands electromagnetism and frequencies.

Keep sleeping though, nothing to fear at all.

Attachments

• crystal-in-the-pineal-gland.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 332

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I came on this thread to provide some additional information, that might help a genuinely concerned person find the right answer within themselves. I never forced anyone to make any decision, merely providing evidence. @waraabe I hope you found some answers you were looking for, even if it's the opposite of what I've written here

jujuman,
To back up my comments, I gave 105 pages of the most solid scientific research on Melanin in the world.
Your ignorance, which is obvious to the world through your lack of intellectual curiosity, responds with an engine of emotion by saying "I'll provide a prompt dismissal..." I'm actually astonished that you value your own opinion above facts. I'm not going to waste any more energy.

"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action."
Goethe.

OK.

N

NaomiHoney

@Cadmus

I always seemed to wonder why the census of neurodegenerative disease was less common with black people espically those living in Africa. Just assumed it was due to environmental factors. But this. Neuro-melanin is a whole new world. Can't wait to research about it. Does it have a positive affect on the doperminergic system and para-hippocampal system also?

@Cadmus so is this like 'Asian glow' but for black beebal? Cool.

@waraabe it's all fun and games until your frequent usage of marijuana triggers your dormant schizophrenia you didn't realise you had. I know someone whose life has been destroyed by relatively 'tame' drugs e.g. khat - he used to take it to study believe it or not. Now his state of affairs is very sad. You think it won't happen to you, until it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts