is she somali?

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
She’s a very beautiful girl and I really like her style even though the lighting was hot fucking ass gass….it’s just wtf?? Why is she talking to this dude on camera? Is she selling herself, working for the federal government, trying to diss her aabo or what the shit is going on here? Wallah I’m done with this nonsense of new generation internet Somalis spilling the beans more than they need to be. Shiid fuqul shiid! Go home nighaz. Go home, bastaradeeen.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Obviously, just because some of us have a different fashion sense doesn’t mean we aren’t your typical Xalimo or Farax
You are sad. Get the help you need. May God have mercy on your withered, completely hollow sense of self. Back to the slums you go.

Xoxoxo

VIP
You are sad. Get the help you need. May God have mercy on your withered, completely hollow sense of self. Back to the slums you go.
Why are xalimos comfortable letting different men question them every time the camera is on.
Am not attacking but its really uncomfortable.
You lot are so despicable, can’t y’all read?

“Obviously, just because some of us have a different fashion sense doesn’t mean we aren’t your typical Xalimo or Farax”

you aren’t even allowed anymore to answer a question truthfully, if she is into Arabs that what she chooses, you nor i can change her preference

But that’s besides the point, people are allowed to have their own preferences

You lot are so despicable, can’t y’all read?

“Obviously, just because some of us have a different fashion sense doesn’t mean we aren’t your typical Xalimo or Farax”

you aren’t even allowed anymore to answer a question truthfully, if she is into Arabs that what she chooses, you nor i can change her preference

But that’s besides the point, people are allowed to have their own preferences
Am not attacking her, just xalimos in general. Weather they are covered or not. That's what I see on social media.

She doesn't seem Somali. By the way, since when do Somali women like Arab men, that's actually farfetched. Usually Somali women who go for foreign men are more likely to go for Cadaan or Madow, not Arabs.
That's true, Arabs are probaly worse than somali men when it comes to misogyny. Most somali women who marry outside of the ethnicity always be with either European men or West-african/Jamaican men.