is sex before marriage really that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been a manhoe for a most my life im starting to be religous nowadays and stop having sex but its way too hard to turndown a beat its like am a slave to the pussy i cant live without it can i just keep asking for forgiveness and carry on or do i have to take 100 lashes for each time i beat it doesnt make sense wallahi why is sex which is a natural human needs we need it more than foood and drink haraam thats a violation to us whats the difference fucking while a contract is signed or not its still fucking like wtf Allah rules kaga hagajii

You are an apostate like you've said before many times idoor girl so what do you mean I'm becoming more religious|?| Are you reading more evolution books or...?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive been a manhoe for a most my life im starting to be religous nowadays and stop having sex but its way too hard to turndown a beat its like am a slave to the pussy i cant live without it can i just keep asking for forgiveness and carry on or do i have to take 100 lashes for each time i beat it doesnt make sense wallahi why is sex which is a natural human needs we need it more than foood and drink haraam thats a violation to us whats the difference fucking while a contract is signed or not its still fucking like wtf Allah rules kaga hagajii
You got a wife and kid yet youre sleeping around
:what1:

Are you one of those people that tell 100 different outrageous stories just to get attention, but some of them contradict each other?

You are an apostate like you've said before many times idoor girl so what do you mean I'm becoming more religious|?| Are you reading more evolution books or...?
And your a real boqor init just humble yourself down jeberti pirate take your anger out on dhulo first before you chase me around dhulos are your real enemies

i understand most men are intimidated by sexually experienced women,
they want ignorant virgins so they dont embarrass themselves and they have the natural urge to dominate...
thats just inadequate, if you take sex seriously and learn you will not be intimidated, its an art
and practice makes perfect..

with the right skills and experience you can make a thats taken dozens of men,
scream with pleasure and you dont have to be well endowed, that just saves you half the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts