Is Saudia Arabia's Prince Mohamed Bin Salman dead?

Is he dead?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gtbe+pissed+off+mulatto+gtcursed+with+filthy+arab+_75cf4b7946ad2c4c9fa59fe3c5e70a70.jpg

30-litre-wheeled-bin.jpg

translate
2134_17769_z.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I think it's too soon for that. Isn't the Euphrates river supposed to dry up and reveal a mountain of gold that will cause a large war before the Mahdi arrives?
Watch from 2:20, Turkey is dry out Iraq and Syria

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Watch from 2:20, Turkey is dry out Iraq and Syria

It's only a leverage if there is no other option for the other guy. Ground water and Rain water and possibly other sources are there for the other party and he will exercise that option before negiotating away something more dear. It's just the fact of life. Just cause u have leverage don't mean anything untill you know what options he has.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
caspian report aint bad, I am watching the turkish mind set video from it. Always add this when u watch something from those videos, just cross reference the nations houses and family, how they behave there wont be much different to how they are outside and govt and work or anywhere.

The turkish problems though appear similar. They did get screwed badly by the arabs and the brits broke em up with promises to arabs and shit and instilling that 'patriotism' crap like why dont you rule yourself, turks are not helping u but themselves, etc. They shouldn't of abadoned the region like that and given enemies to see a grievance to work over to their side and trade on their foreign interest.

Turks problem is, it was all arabs fault, they backstabbed us but wat u expect if u just want to eat yourself and have the power? u will get backstabbed and then he cries about it and distance himself from islam loooooooooool doesnt want to accept he laid the seed for the mole. That's why I am against 2 city state solution in somalia, to many moles will arise if 90 districts arent eating. Even though my clan doesn't lose much even if it heads towards it but it won't HOLD in the long-term and a big head and small body isnt even natural according god design of the human body.

But don't forget one person grievance is someone else gain or way in. You just end up in a loop of stalemate for another century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending