Is Ronda Rousey ever gonna come back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that other girl, Meisha Tate. What a knockout. Get it? Knock out? Damn, you know you've hit rock bottom when you start being enamored with your own jokes.

Ronda's not a fighter. She's just a one trick pony. Also, horrible attitude. No class whatsoever. Meisha though, I will definitely ask for her clone in Jannah.

I doubt so, I heard she was suicidal the last time she lost so i'm guessing she's agoraphobic these days, probably gets knocked by her PTSD and inevitable alcohol abuse even.Then again i could see her drunk/high fighting again if she really needs the money

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I doubt so, I heard she was suicidal the last time she lost so i'm guessing she's agoraphobic these days, probably gets knocked by her PTSD and inevitable alcohol abuse even.Then again i could see her drunk/high fighting again if she really needs the money
She was in the top 10 highest paid female athletes in the world. She's still rich I guess and got married earlier this year so she's probably done fighting

She was in the top 10 highest paid female athletes in the world. She's still rich I guess and got married earlier this year so she's probably done fighting
Good for her i guess, i'm surprised she's doing so well, would have thought she'd have OD by now, maybe she's repressed it all

The conspiracy theorist in me is saying maybe she got tired of it all and purposely gave up, maybe is writing a tell all memoir book.But that doesn't sound accurate tbh considering that beat down

Zeus

STYLIN
LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

She was exposed, and I doubt she is ever coming back.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Good for her i guess, i'm surprised she's doing so well, would have thought she'd have OD by now, maybe she's repressed it all

The conspiracy theorist in me is saying maybe she got tired of it all and purposely gave up, maybe is writing a tell all memoir book.But that doesn't sound accurate tbh considering that beat down
LOOOL she admitted she was suicidal for a year after holly holm knocked her out but then was karbaashed 48 seconds to KO into her comeback fight, losing to lesbian amanda nunes.
I guess she came to terms that she isn't the best in the world, though she is the meanest fighter in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending