Is Rihanna ugly?

Comparison between Somali model Ikram and Rihanna.

This tweet and all those who engage are contributing to featurism and they don't even realise it. They're the same community who go on and cry about featurism and 'eurocentric features' :drakelaugh:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

This tweet and all those who engage are contributing to featurism and they don't even realise it. They're the same community who go on and cry about featurism and 'eurocentric features' :drakelaugh:

She is not really cute in the first place. Strong African features.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
😭😭😭 imma need them to leave my sis riri alone
2831F9D7-200D-4290-9E13-5A81C05DD22E.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
She is not really cute in the first place. Strong African features.
A broad nose doesnt necessarily make someone ugly if they have balanced features. Ikram abdi has a broad nose too but shes a model because her face balances out

Even though I think us Somali girls outdo everyone else, I think Rihanna takes the win here, saying this as someone who isn't even of a fan of the bad gyal herself.

Some of you are subtracting points from Rih for having madow features, but I think they look softer and more adorable in contrast to Ikram's sharper features that are a little too pronounced even for us Somalis (+ other Horners)

It also doesn't help that the fashion magazines tend to style her in a more masculine way. It's enough that women with sharper features are viewed as more masculine-looking as it is, but some of these photoshoots feel like they're adding onto it unecessarily, almost like sabotage 👀
Ikram Abdi: First Hijabi Model for Burberry's Festive Campaign | Vogue  Arabia

Ikram Abdi - London - IMG Models

I saw a Somali girl who looks like Bella Hadid on TikTok

Trending

Latest posts