Is next decade going to be shitty?

Will next decade be shitty?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Because you're getting older.

The world is becoming a better place everyday. We are very privileged to be living at this moment. No one else in history has seen such changes right before our eyes.

I can't wait for what the next decade looks like.

Because you sleep in all day while fapping away to ography . Get outside your suugo smelling room and work towards a goal.

Otherwise life will seem extremely repetitive.

Because you're getting older.

The world is becoming a better place everyday. We are very privileged to be living at this moment. No one else in history has seen such changes right before our eyes.

now that i think about it. The next decade will be very important for me :2tjlv3e::camby:

I have bad feeling about the next decade. computerization, automatization, hatred everywhere in the west, especially immigration. Nationalism is on the rise, right wing parties getting elected even in progressive countries, finland, germany. If a big event happens like a terrorist attack from muslim or immigrants, we might see the rise of facism who knows.

Apollo

VIP

The 2020s will be the ''resistance decade'' for the white/Western far-right, especially in the US and Western Europe.

It will be their make it or break it decade. If they don't succeed in that decade (by getting into power) they are forever hopeless and the POC coalition + white allies/globalists will prevail for the rest of the 21st century.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The 2020s will be the ''resistance decade'' for the white/Western far-right, especially in the US and Western Europe.

It will be their make it or break it decade. If they don't succeed in that decade (by getting into power) they are forever hopeless and the POC coalition + white allies/globalists will prevail for the rest of the 21st century.
And may the globalists and Jews and whatever other group that work in my favour bloody prevail. God bless Corbyn.

And may the globalists and Jews and whatever other group that work in my favour bloody prevail. God bless Corbyn.
God bless Corbyn, rather see a couple of lgbt niggas on the street, than get put in a concentration camp by a facist leader

Trending

Latest posts