Is my phone listening to me?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I was at dinner with a friend earlier tonight, my phone was on the table, we were talking about getting our nails done next weekend and bunch of other stuff, I left dinner while I was driving, Siri started saying, Here's the nearest nail shop. Wtf I didn't even ask, and I was talking about getting nails done 40 mins earlier. Wtf is going on?

Are smart phones going to turn into robots?

I'm scared!

So I was at dinner with a friend earlier tonight, my phone was on the table, we were talking about getting our nails done next weekend and bunch of other stuff, I left dinner while I was driving, Siri started saying, Here's the nearest nail shop. Wtf I didn't even ask, and I was talking about getting nails done 40 mins earlier. Wtf is going on?

I'm scared!
Government always sees what you're doing and there are claims of apple listening on customers that's why android is bettet

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Reiko Looool, it does that sometimes... without you saying "hey siri"

Glad that I ain't an Iphone user atm... that siri thing looks creepy as hell....fr

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

I'm scared!
Damn. That's creepy af get Android.:ohhhdamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I'm scared!

are-you-being-listened-to-0001-alt-720x720.jpg

I'm scared!
If you don’t stop talking trash about dark skinned Somalis, I’ll get your phone hacked and all your shit is coming online. You know I don’t care...
Inshallah she finds the right path