Is my IG hacked?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't live in France wth man!!!?

IMG_20200625_000650.jpg

@SOULSEARCHING

You most likely connected to some network in your university or friends house via wifi and logged in your instagram using that network.

Anyone with half a decent tech skills can intercept traffic using third party software and get credentials.

This is the most common way peoples social media get hacked.

Next time don't go around asking for wifi passwords use your own data

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING

You most likely connected to some network in your university or friends house via wifi and logged in your instagram using that network.

Anyone with half a decent tech skills can intercept traffic using third party software and get credentials.

This is the most common way peoples social media get hacked.

Next time don't go around asking for wifi passwords use your own data
I only use uni wifi and the last time I used that was 2 days ago

I only use uni wifi and the last time I used that was 2 days ago

Yeah that could be the reason not saying it is but universities and schools normally their networks are compromised by hackers since the information is that can be extracted is valuable.

So that's possibly how your instagram details were taken.

You're better off purchasing large data plan from your mobile provider and just use your data.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yeah that could be the reason not saying it is but universities and schools normally their networks are compromised by hackers since the information is that can be extracted is valuable.

So that's possibly how your instagram details were taken.

You're better off purchasing large data plan from your mobile provider and just use your data.
My fb too
IMG_20200625_004505.jpg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Do you use vpn alot ?

Another possibility is maybe you used vpn that day that directed your traffic to french servers then to fb/instagram.

There's many factors it might not just be hacking.
I don't know what vpn is looooool this is some crazy terminology

Trending