Is Muse Bihi Abdi a dictator?

So not to long ago I went to the cafe with my dad and as usually the topic was politics. Didn’t really find it interesting but my phone died out halfway and had nothing better to do than to listen to what people where talking about. What I found weird was some of the guys there, where already close to the president as they regularly have phone conversation( I come from a political family and most of my fathers links are politicians and lawyer and business people). What’s the political scene like in somaliland at the moment.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
maxresdefault-6.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He is evil mass murderer and not even ashamed of saying it publicly, Dhuuso Bihi need to pay for killing Samaroons and Hartis along with his SNM buddies,he belongs to jail and not leading a member of federal state of Somalia.

FB_IMG_1598309798738.jpg

He is evil mass murderer and not even ashamed of saying it publicly, Dhuuso Bihi need to pay for killing Samaroons and Hartis along with his SNM buddies,he belongs to jail and not leading a member of federal state of Somalia.

View attachment 144224
You literally have PIM in your bio yet you're calling Somaliland a member of federal state of Somalia the delusion with some of you on this site is something else

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
At least he made his ambition clear. Doesn't go around backstabbing whilst claiming it is under the guise of Somalia :cosbyhmm:

What’s relationship like with hargesia and xamar, I heard Farmajo wants more control on somaliland especially now when Taiwan has opened up relationships with somaliland.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
*Alert* *Alert*
Iska ilaali ninkaan Caddaanka ah
*Alert* *Alert*

Trending