Is Mogadishu becoming a Turkish colony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
3060DFFE-97E4-42FE-B730-101DDB201560.jpeg

They got the Somalis in the back like African Americans in the civil rights era:russ:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let the Turks do whatever they wish. We're hopeless society and in desperately need of a saviour. Erdogan will hopefully save the lawless idiots in the south.

There is nothing wrong with a country commemorating. all over the world USA has army bases where they celebrate every dang US thing why can't turkey do that.

Somali people badoownimo has no bounds

There is nothing wrong with a country commemorating. all over the world USA has army bases where they celebrate every dang US thing why can't turkey do that.

Somali people badoownimo has no bounds
Cause their prefer dirty bantus and amxaaro

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They are celebrating their national day/event and the ministry is showing their solidarity. We(and I mean every inch of Somalia) need and must have an ally and Turkey is one of them. I used to go to school near a military base and one day the U.S army came over, on July the 6th, some got drunk, in the middle of the day, and started walking up and down the street wearing their flag like a cape- he was arrested. Be thankful that it's not this that's happening in our Capital and it's just a small, civilized event where they honor their dead. I mean, we once allied with them, during the Ajuran Sultanate, and were able to fend off European Imperialism for several centuries, I believe we were among the last 5 African countries to be Colonized and we almost beat them too, so why can't we deal with them celebrating their ways in Mogadishu. Unless you want gaalo and Chinese running around????

They are celebrating their national day/event and the ministry is showing their solidarity. We(and I mean every inch of Somalia) need and must have an ally and Turkey is one of them. I used to go to school near a military base and one day the U.S army came over, on July the 6th, some got drunk, in the middle of the day, and started walking up and down the street wearing their flag like a cape- he was arrested. Be thankful that it's not this that's happening in our Capital and it's just a small, civilized event where they honor their dead. I mean, we once allied with them, during the Ajuran Sultanate, and were able to fend off European Imperialism for several centuries, I believe we were among the last 5 African countries to be Colonized and we almost beat them too, so why can't we deal with them celebrating their ways in Mogadishu. Unless you want gaalo and Chinese running around????
:salute: Tell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending