Is @Mercury a Cuck

Is @Mercury a Cuck

• YES

• NO

• MAYBE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys do not listen to mercury for relationship advice, the Cuck has waged a war against real men.

Once you find your potential wife follow this advice:

1. Give her the crumbs (simple things, McDonald's Taco bell Wendy's 70$bi-weekly allowance if she starts tripping tell her 75% of human population make less than 3$ a day etc) eventually she'll get used to this and appreciate it.

2. Once she gets used to the crumbs, you should upgrade her *momentarily* by taking her to Chipotle or a 3star restaurant, or a vacation every 2 yrs.

3. Never ever cook, and stay away from the kitchen as much as u can, if they see u in the kitchen longer than 5mins, they will see this as a weakness, Get Out of the kitchen ffs!!:mindblown:

Guys do not listen to mercury for relationship advice, the Cuck has waged a war against real men.

1. Give her the crumbs (simple things, McDonald's Taco bell Wendy's 70$bi-weekly allowance if she starts tripping tell her 75% of human population make less than 3$ a day etc) eventually she'll get used to this and appreciate it.

2. Once she gets used to the crumbs, you should upgrade her *momentarily* by taking her to Chipotle or a 3star restaurant, or a vacation every 2 yrs.

3. Never ever cook, and stay away from the kitchen as much as u can, if they see u in the kitchen longer than 5mins, they will see this as a weakness, Get Out of the kitchen ffs!!:mindblown:
Fam why are you asking obvious question he is a cuck of orgasmic proportions.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I could see this coming After all you do have a tendency to act like a

He makes a lot of sense depending on your maturity. I understand guys aged 18-21 don't wanna
hear that shit

but yo just as I was typing my eye caught the title of a similar thread down below :mjlol::deadmanny:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You are just shitting on a good man. His an old member and I respect him. I never seen him make fun of someone just to make an funny thread in complete failure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending