Is marrying someone with the same name as your parent and sibling a deal breaker?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I had a discussion with a brother who said he knew of a good woman and was interested in her but she had the same name as his sister which made him not pursue further. I said that is not an issue but then he told me the name and it is not a common name. I then understood his reasoning since its not a common name. I still thought it was not a huge issue and I said maybe you could have given her a nickname. Does anyone else agree?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It can be somewhat disturbing

But depends on her look.

if she looks like this I’m stop for nothing.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
It’s not a dealbreaker for me, I don’t even mind if the potential has the same surname as me.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You do :urgh: she’s bad af
I changed my mind after scrolling through her page but this pic is the reason why she looks so... stiff. And the wig
11BAFB35-B354-4822-8065-6E63950B639D.jpeg

I had a discussion with a brother who said he knew of a good woman and was interested in her but she had the same name as his sister which made him not pursue further. I said that is not an issue but then he told me the name and it is not a common name. I then understood his reasoning since its not a common name. I still thought it was not a huge issue and I said maybe you could have given her a nickname. Does anyone else agree?
My sister's wife has the same name as my brother, and that brother's wife has the same name as my mom and then my other sister's wife husband has the same name as me. confusing af

Last edited:

Cartman

reformed
My sister's wife has the same name as my brother, and that brother's wife has the same name as my mom and then my other sister's wife has the same name as me. confusing af
What diaspora are you from, cause they’re going to take a major L :kanyehmm: