Is manifesting really haram?

Recently I’ve been seeing on Tiktok/YouTube videos about manifesting. It became a trend now. Even Somalis and other Muslims are doing it online. My question is if it’s haram to do it? Like for example if you write the stuff that you are manifesting down and put instead of universe ALLAH!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Making dua and believing that it will be accepted is manifesting itself, dua don't work if you have doubts in allahs acceptance & mercy

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
But is it haram to write the Dua certain times a day down?
No writing it down then praying for it normally (with both hands up) is not haram unless you just write it down in english and say it as if you were reading it like a book i'm pretty sure that won't work. Write your wishes then do dua normally with what you wrote in mind

These trends have their roots in New Age spirituality, and that is indeed haram if you somehow attribute your fortune to the universe and other non-existent elusive forces.

You can think positively, believe you can change your life by taking better actions, writing things down is not haram if you have a goal, but this is not manifestation and remember success in any avenue only can happen according to the will of the Creator, so ultimately Allah is the one that you need to ask if you want your conditions to be favorable.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Recently I’ve been seeing on Tiktok/YouTube videos about manifesting. It became a trend now. Even Somalis and other Muslims are doing it online. My question is if it’s haram to do it? Like for example if you write the stuff that you are manifesting down and put instead of universe ALLAH!
I actually had to google what manifesting was never heard of it before. Based on what I’ve read so far then it’s definitely best to stay away from it.

The fact that people are even directing requests to the universe instead of Allah should be more than sufficient enough to abstain from it. This is actually major shirk as the “universe” a creation of Allah is being granted attributes of Allah to grant whatever one requests.

It seems to be a replacement to fill the void lack of religion has caused among them.

As Muslims we already have the belief and means provided to us by Allah so let us seek it instead of imitating others.