Is manifesting dambi?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think I accidentally manifested something and I got it tonight. :ohhh:

Wallahi I didn't even do it on purpose, I just believed it in my heart and not in a million years I would think I would see it or even hear about it.

Did it have to do with Penetration?

What's crystal healing sxb
looooool
gems.jpg

There is this garoob with big fuuto next door

God bless

When l manifest a clear image of dat futo in my mind

The rest is history :kendrickcry:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t see how it can be dambi? The way I think of manifesting is being positive and having patience for the outcome, most optimist do that anyways.

I don’t see how it can be dambi? The way I think of manifesting is being positive and having patience for the outcome, most optimist do that anyways.
the people who usually preach manifestation dont believe in god and believe in the universe. So if you manifest something the universe will give it to you

Manifestation, the law of attraction, and subliminals all surround the idea of thinking that the universe will give you what you want. In reality, only Allaah is capable of this. This doesn't seem halal and might even be shirk, considering the fact it's almost like you're making du'aa in your mind to other than Allaah.

If by manifestation, you mean to have good expecations of Allah and to know that he wont forsake you, then thats not manifestation

If you think by your own power and will that you can create or produce events or situations, then you are committing kufr and you should repeat your shahadah

The Originator of the heavens and the earth! When He decrees a matter, He simply tells it, “Be!” And it is!

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 117

I think I accidentally manifested something and I got it tonight. :ohhh:

Wallahi I didn't even do it on purpose, I just believed it in my heart and not in a million years I would think I would see it or even hear about it.
I'm genuinely confused. Can you explain what that means to me?:patrice: