Is living in the west worth the degeneracy

That's not me I left the west 6 years ago, but dont lie most of you would rather live like a peasant in cadaan man's land then live like a king in your own.

Its your Western passport that allows you to live like a king back home. The average Somali that has never left Somalia is dealing with real poverty especially the ones that don't have family living in the West sending back remittance. Even people back home benefit due to their proximity to the West as they have family abroad sending money and other things back. That's the truth.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I have no plans of leaving any time soon because of the economic opportunities here. That said, I wouldn't want to raise children here. At least not full time. I have no desire to raise them in the same environment I was raised in because I have seen what it does to people. Doesn't have to be Somalia necessarily, but Kenya, Ethiopia, the Middle East or even Malaysia would be an option. I just wouldn't want to raise them in a static western environment.

I feel like Somalis, even if they defy their socioeconomic upbringing still fall for a detrimental mindset.

Obviously easier said than done.

I will add, instead of slagging off the West, why don't people use their 'Western privileges' and education to make a killing back home and provide jobs for the locals?

Our Western privileges and economic resources puts us in a position to make a lot of money in Africa. The economy is booming and the industries are young. I think back home and Africa in general is where real money can be made because a lot of things we have in the West that we take for granted, they don't have yet. Therefore, there is a higher chance that you will prosper financially.

Its your Western passport that allows you to live like a king back home. The average Somali that has never left Somalia is dealing with real poverty especially the ones that don't have family living in the West sending back remittance. Even people back home benefit due to their proximity to the West as they have family abroad sending money and other things back. That's the truth.

I accept that and I'm grateful for my upbringing and education alhamdulila I have never denied any of that. I completely agree with going back home and starting a business by creating jobs and contributing to the economy.

I'm against people who have this negative image of Somalia yet haven't been there for decades, dont want to go and help out in anyway shape or form, yet are static back in the west working to death and getting depression. I'm just trying to tell them life in africa has so much benefits and opportunities dont knock it till you try it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank god I live in the west, I’ve been to africa a few times and I know what grigori means it’s a tota shithole- literally there’s shit on the street
Ion care about the despicable people I just wanna wanna live life gaajo free
Do yall agree

But for escaping gaajo of Africa, u r getting degeneracy of the west.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yes basra that was the whole premise of this discussion:snoop:

So pick your poison 1614696260020.png huuno
1614696260020.png

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:
No it's not. Please everyone go back. Only the atheist and khaniis and Christians and minorities should stay. Go build your country and live under Islamic customs and laws. This is what you want. Practice what you preach. The degenerate kufaar will stay in the West. We have done you a favour by removing ourselves from there. Go live in your utopia.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No it's not. Please everyone go back. Only the atheist and khaniis and Christians and minorities should stay. Go build your country and live under Islamic customs and laws. This is what you want. Practice what you preach. The degenerate kufaar will stay in the West. We have done you a favour by removing ourselves from there. Go live in your utopia.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only place on earth where my decisions and authority will not be circumvented by a white guy in a black dress.

Who do u mean? Or what do u mean huuno?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
for the meantime i will enjoy the luxuries here tho i am more disgusted everyday

I am not going to enjoy too much of the luxuries. I will get my rewards for my struggle here in the west than if i were in Somalia. There, a bright thought huh!

:dead:

Royalflush

novacane
Sxb your coming back to be stoned for your filthy crimes don’t think you’ll escape the consequences fruity behaviour

Sxb your coming back to be stoned for your filthy crimes don’t think you’ll escape the consequences fruity behaviour

"Coming back" means I am returning. I am not from there. I thought you believe in the Day of Judgement. Won't you be asked then why you settled in kufaar nations and surrounded yourself in degeneracy by choice? I have never seen anyone other than my parents pray 5 times a day. This is because it's hard to do here for whatever reason. You should go back to Somalia where it will be easy for you to practice your diin. You can die today. You should be prepared to die as a fully observant Muslim.

Who do u mean? Or what do u mean huuno?
The government/judiciary always has the final say in our personal life even with our own children. I'm not saying that they should never be involved but that they should back off, only intervene in certain cases. I believe that after all these years of standing for the pledge of allegiance has brainwashed quite a few of you.

Your 14 year old child should not have be able to have an abortion, sex change, access to drugs and etc without at the very least the parents consent which isn't the case anymore since Barry Soetoro's presidency.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The government/judiciary always has the final say in our personal life even with our own children. I'm not saying that they should never be involved but that they should back off, only intervene in certain cases. I believe that after all these years of standing for the pledge of allegiance has brainwashed quite a few of you.

Your 14 year old child should not have be able to have an abortion, sex change, access to drugs and etc without at the very least the parents consent which isn't the case anymore since Barry Soetoro's presidency.

ok so u r one of them. U r anti govt. I think u r misplacing your grievances. You should be mad at the western culture, not the govt. The govt is the one who gives you security in your public housing.

of course, it goes without saying ALLAAH swt is the supreme Security

ok so u r one of them. U r anti govt. I think u r misplacing your grievances. You should be mad at the western culture, not the govt. The govt is the one who gives you security in your public housing.

of course, it goes without saying ALLAAH swt is the supreme Security
You're right, in that everything has already been prewritten for you. The only government assistance that my family ever received was Medicare and I'm forever grateful for it.

Why are "bedroom activities" designated as human rights but not access to healthcare, post secondary education, fresh food, clean air and etc?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts