Is lesbianism normalised for all Muslims now?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why did you go that far back into her image history?

And why would anyone care what she posts?

Huuno Tai is nosey. Aint nothing wrong with that

1663615282770.png

GuanYu

Custom title
No it’s nowhere near normalized. I’ve only seen gay muslim men, I have yet to see a muslim lesbian.

And yes that is 2 woman

the hijab style is very much 2005-2010. The photo is clearly old and the sister purposely uploaded an old photo of her sister in her khaniis era. That’s why the pixels are bad.

1663615293321.png

You tryna tell me this not photoshoped?
You're right it's not Photoshopped
It's MS paint

Why did you go that far back into her image history?

And why would anyone care what she posts?
in all honesty I wanted to see how big her hands actually were bc they looked tiny then I just ended up mindlessy scrolling and came across that pic

They are the same shit but I read that a dick needs to enter a whole for it to be considered sex. Which I agree. Intercouse means something needs to enter another.
:damn:
So are all lesbians virgins?
:heh:
reer I will only marry a virgin are gonna love this
:damsel:
U mean virgin in vaginal sense or just in normal terms
Also I am pretty sure lesbians penetrate each other with toys so idek anymore

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Woman having intercourse is not as bad as a man penetrating another man
Thats proven by stats aswell gay ppl have the highest amount of STDs
Woman having sex with a man isnt as bad? Or woman having “sex” with woman isn’t as bad?

Imo, both should have the same penalty. They are equivalent degenerates and these hyper lesbians are as socially destructive as their male counterparts.

i read once in malaysia or Indonesia, lesbians and gays both get flogged publicly.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
U mean virgin in vaginal sense or just in normal terms
Also I am pretty sure lesbians penetrate each other with toys so idek anymore
Well a dildo isn’t a dick. The ruling on adultery in Islam, is that the head of deck needs to enter a vagina for it to be adultery. That would never work for lesbian. And for gays, I’m guessing it would be the shit area.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Well a dildo isn’t a dick. The ruling on adultery in Islam, is that the head of deck needs to enter a vagina for it to be adultery. That would never work for lesbian. And for gays, I’m guessing it would be the shit area.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Yes but even if u don't penetrate its still a type of zina

Trending