Is it worth it?

I’ve been considering becoming a doctor for quite a while, but i’m a bit split on what I should do for my future. I am split between doing CS [Computer Science/Programming] and being a doctor. I have good grades in Biology, I like learning about the human body and stuff. But in america, it’s expensive and it takes a long time. Tips?

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Don't avoid medicine because of university fees. There are other ways around it such as scholarship awards or perhaps getting your degree abroad. Why don't you write the pros and cons for both disciplinaries and explore the pathways by perhaps going to open-days and speaking to students in these fields?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Warsame21 ur second account :comeon:

Skjermbilde 2020-11-22 kl. 15.32.31.png

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I am second year premed. If you are passionate about it, do it. If you didn’t start university, you may consider still taking cs major but just completing the prerequisite for the med school. This involves courses such as cell biology, general chem, organic chem and biochem, etc. As long as you finish the required courses and do well in the mcat exam, Med schools Would not care about your major, they may even favour you since you are you are unique candidate, because most premeds major in biology. For me I am doing double majors In biology & psychology with minors in organic chem and pure mathematics. Take your time, make a responsible decision and good luck.

hope this helps.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve been considering becoming a doctor for quite a while, but i’m a bit split on what I should do for my future. I am split between doing CS [Computer Science/Programming] and being a doctor. I have good grades in Biology, I like learning about the human body and stuff. But in america, it’s expensive and it takes a long time. Tips?

Well good for u for wanting to become a Doctor. I think you have potentials.

But first come up with a respectable name. "ogmomo" sounds like a west African pungent dish or what cows call each other during mating

Trending