Is it weird..

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
unimpressed.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Shmurda all them social medias u linked they all burner accs no pics nothin u fuckin baati boy if u abt that life be real and show yourself
Ur a flopstar sxb I went to ur ends u werent outside pussyo u set the time up and place i went shook one:mjlol:

Didn't u search up "beautiful somali boy" on google images and say that was you? I dont post my pic because I dont want to atleast im not a lil bytch that faked his picture :liberaltears:

Ur a flopstar sxb I went to ur ends u werent outside pussyo u set the time up and place i went shook one:mjlol:

Didn't u search up "beautiful somali boy" on google images and say that was you? I dont post my pic because I dont want to atleast im not a lil bytch that faked his picture :liberaltears:

u are nothing but the biggest liar in sspot history oh i peed in a girl mouth oh i did this to a girl u fuckin basement dwellin incel fag u a 17 yr old addict who busts alotta nut at the pics in the nsfw section. Who will take u seriously bro? u fuckin incel virgin who abuses his right hand

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
u are nothing but the biggest liar in sspot history oh i peed in a girl mouth oh i did this to a girl u fuckin basement dwellin incel fag u a 17 yr old addict who busts alotta nut at the pics in the nsfw section. Who will take u seriously bro? u fuckin incel virgin who abuses his right hand
Kkkkkk you"re the one catching feelings over a miskeen joke and u use fake pictures and say thats u whos really the ciyaal:mjlol:

Im not even gonna entertain u goofy just know that u flopped on linking me and u wasted my time pussyo :mjlol:

Kkkkkk you"re the one catching feelings over a miskeen joke and u use fake pictures and say thats u whos really the ciyaal:mjlol:

Im not even gonna entertain u goofy just know that u flopped on linking me and u wasted my time pussyo :mjlol:

Alam dheh alam gariidoy goodirow rig dheh..it means a man who died while jerkin off...sounds like u