Is it weird that i lowkey wish there were a Somali community in big cities in USA

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
As most of you know theres virtually no Somalis in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami etc which is crazy to me as we all initially thought theres Somali communities worldwide, but i know if all the hardworking somalis lived in those major cities we would have thrived soo well since in those places job opportunities are much more available but unfortunatley we got the crap states with little to no opportunities full of red necks that are out to get us and beside we stick out like sore thumb in MN. The only negative thing would be we would turn like reer london and get into so much beef with every race and be triple well known and attract more attention and beside who would want to see qaxootis strolling around Miami with bargain bin jilbaab, so i have mixed reviews but still think is better to live in any of those cities than minnehopeless

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis are good where they are, Infact we should take over more of these redneck states. Somalis should secure Alabama and South carolina.
we should have also taken over cool states like california, florida and new york because who on earth wants to live in red neck state

World

VIP
Somalis created their own communities in the US and don’t mix with outsiders, if they had been living in major cities like New York there wouldn’t have been a Somali community we would probably just assimilate easily.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
to make 68nimo more mainstream and widespread?

no thnks, minnedishu has already done more than enough for one place

if somalis were in places like nyc,the dmv, texas or other major cities, the degeneracy would just have a bigger audience. think of it like london somalis and how they embarass themsleves daily in the company of hella ajnabis in their multicultuural huge society. ur idea ur putting forward will just be uk somalis on steroids.

the only major huge city that somalis semi thrive in is toronto, but even there theres hella gangbangers and lowlives, but at least somalis dont tarnish and ruin the somali magac there

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
As most of you know theres virtually no Somalis in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami etc which is crazy to me as we all initially thought theres Somali communities worldwide, but i know if all the hardworking somalis lived in those major cities we would have thrived soo well since in those places job opportunities are much more available but unfortunatley we got the crap states with little to no opportunities full of red necks that are out to get us and beside we stick out like sore thumb in MN. The only negative thing would be we would turn like reer london and get into so much beef with every race and be triple well known and attract more attention and beside who would want to see qaxootis strolling around Miami with bargain bin jilbaab, so i have mixed reviews but still think is better to live in any of those cities than minnehopeless
Iam still tryna figure our why they specific chose minnesota. Why minnesota a cold state that has nothing to do with somalis :mindblown:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis created their own communities in the US and don’t mix with outsiders, if they had been living in major cities like New York there wouldn’t have been a Somali community we would probably just assimilate easily.
i agree is good to form your own community and not to assimilate my only probelm is what somalis wear and not make yourself a bit presentable like i get people can wear whatever they want but honestly wearing worn out jilbaab for the sake of being lazy will only draw racists to attack us further like why is it so hard to wear hijab and long skirt not hard. And if were a lot in NYC we would have still stuck together like reer London there would be no difference

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Anyone giving a certain answer is talking out of their arse. It just depends on the city/state, its culture, demographics and location.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
to make 68nimo more mainstream and widespread?

no thnks, minnedishu has already done more than enough for one place

if somalis were in places like nyc,the dmv, texas or other major cities, the degeneracy would just have a bigger audience. think of it like london somalis and how they embarass themsleves daily in the company of hella ajnabis in their multicultuural huge society. ur idea ur putting forward will just be uk somalis on steroids.

the only major huge city that somalis semi thrive in is toronto, but even there theres hella gangbangers and lowlives, but at least somalis dont tarnish and ruin the somali magac there
Kind of agree with you we would have been triple louder and triple annoying because all those major places total it up would have been 100 million plus so more ajanabis would be aware of our presence and i bet those what nationality would you not date videos most would say somali like in the uk but worse, we would have been worse than asians when it come to bullying take the uk as an example. But i would have loved to see only the rich somali form a community in those cities and make examples for the other diaspora. Toronto population is low theres only 3 million in the city so it isnt a huge city same amount in birmingham

Minneapolis has tons of successful Somali business’s in health care, food, and services. I saw more Somalis are employed or self employed in Minnesota than I did in Toronto and London.

Also there are tons of Somali families in Los Angela’s, New York, dmv, San Diego, Houston and Atlanta. They are just not on public display.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Also there are tons of Somali families in Los Angela’s, New York, dmv, San Diego, Houston and Atlanta. They are just not on public display.
LIES beenta jooji theres no somalis in any of those places (not including upper state NY) and models and moving for work is not included im talking about a population

LIES beenta jooji theres no somalis in any of those places (not including upper state NY) and models and moving for work is not included im talking about a population
I know families personally it’s 2021 not 1991. They live in la suburbs Anaheim and Irvine. Also plenty in San Jose too. Nyc has lots of Somalis in UN positions and some moved from dc to nyc. I literally got siblings born in Atlanta lol

Trending