Is it weird going to the cinema alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
Yes it is weird, why would you anyone go to the movies alone? The reason I watch a movie is to enjoy it with friends or family, we can discuss the movie after we watch it.

Huuno don't knock it till u try it.
It's like pouring shaah bigeeys on Laxoox before eating.
Sounds weird till u try it.

Your homework is to go to the Cinema alone and then come back and do a review.
Adigoo raali ah.

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye
Waryaada is it weird going to the Cinema alone?

I mean all I wanna do is watch the latest flick in high quality whilst munching on sweet popcorn.
It ain't as if I wanna get off with the person sat next to me.
Doing that would get me ejected from the cinema.
I went to the cinema alone once and just before the movie this ad was played
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
People won't care, but it's a bit odd.
You can just download those movies if you want to watch it on your own.

Most people go to the cinema for the social experience, not for the movie itself.

Movie theaters being social :drakelaugh:
The dumbass crew i was with would only go to comment about the movie on how bad it was :russ:
Occasionally you would hear the shut up from angry white middle age guy then he would get heckle :russ:
School days was fukkery overload:pachah1:
Ps:
Nobody gives a f*ck about you i mean look at how many people you came across today are you going to remember all those NPC:deadrose:
Then again my comment is through my eyes where i consider myself the main character and everybody else as disposal characters word to @Reiko
You hear that nayaa your irrelevant in my world:mjpls:

Yes it is weird, why would you anyone go to the movies alone? The reason I watch a movie is to enjoy it with friends or family, we can discuss the movie after we watch it.
Your a bird brain anybody who's discussing anything with you needs to reevaluate life:dead:

I saw (by myself) today the new Australian/Iraqi movie 'Ali's Wedding' and I enjoyed thoroughly. The Cinema is next to my building, therefore I got used to going there alone.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your a bird brain anybody who's discussing anything with you needs to reevaluate life:dead:
Thats rich coming from you. You still wear long white Ts and listen soulja boy. You short bus riding hoe.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Even tho I have friends. At the same time I'm loner who enjoys her own company most of the times. I go to movies, eat out and take road trips on my own. It's quiet liberating . So do you huuno. Don't listen to @Reiko shes bit coocoo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts