Is it weird going to the cinema alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
Waryaada is it weird going to the Cinema alone?

I mean all I wanna do is watch the latest flick in high quality whilst munching on sweet popcorn.
It ain't as if I wanna get off with the person sat next to me.
Doing that would get me ejected from the cinema.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Waryaada is it weird going to the Cinema alone?

I mean all I wanna do is watch the latest flick in high quality whilst munching on sweet popcorn.
It ain't as if I wanna get off with the person sat next to me.
Doing that would get me ejected from the cinema.

It's honestly the best.

I love going in the middle of the day on a weekday when only the elderly are there. It means I can watch it alone and enjoy it fully. I haven't been in so long. What are you planning to go see?

mrlog

VIP
It's honestly the best.

I love going in the middle of the day on a weekday when only the elderly are there. It means I can watch it alone and enjoy it fully. I haven't been in so long. What are you planning to go see?

American Assasin
U seen it?
Last one I watched at the Cinema Solo was Equalizer which was pretty good,

Its pretty weird. But you do you. :cosbyhmm:. The thing people forget is that no one gives af what you do. People are not that interested.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Nah fam, some times I go with friends or family. Other times on my own.
I guess it depends on the movie though.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes it is weird, why would you anyone go to the movies alone? The reason I watch a movie is to enjoy it with friends or family, we can discuss the movie after we watch it.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
I personally havent been to the movies on my own, but thats because im cheap as hell.
I dont understand people who say its weird. We all watch movies/tv-shows at home on our own. Why would it be weird trying to see it earlier at a cinema alone?

Most of the time I go alone, I like to go impromptu. Plus other people talk during the film and grab you when something happens which annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts