Is it true ?

You can't have this pfp and not be an underneath-the-foot kind of person:
1683081533512.png

:ftw9nwa:

Yes. That is my argument. Waste your time debating those lying Habash and you will be the default loser - for not respecting yourself, that is. kk. They throw everything on the wall to watch what sticks because they are a hateful bunch.

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
You can't have this pfp and not be an underneath-the-foot kind of person:View attachment 270459

Yes. That is my argument. Waste your time debating those lying Habash and you will be the default loser - for not respecting yourself, that is. kk. They throw everything on the wall to watch what sticks because they are a hateful bunch.

Little Haile only masculinzed with age but remained that same height. Poor thing.

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

You can't have this pfp and not be an underneath-the-foot kind of person:View attachment 270459

Iโ€™m confused on the adal and gaalo empire war so I donโ€™t know the history enough however all these people give credit to ottoman and not adal

Iโ€™m confused on the adal and gaalo empire war so I donโ€™t know the history enough however all these people give credit to ottoman and not adal
Its cope because they definitely were actually saved by the Portuguese when adal handled things themselves for the most part. The ottomans sent troops for reinforcements following the imam's lead but he was already winning at that point. The Portuguese on the other hand came and lead the Ethiopians and still lost. The only reason Ethiopia didn't collapse is because the Portuguese stranglers ran away into the Highlands and made guns and trained Ethiopian gun men and then they surprise attacked the imam when he was basically off season and didn't have his main army with him.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts