Is it true what they say about Asian women (Guys only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
ezgif-5-0ece945cc6.gif

Love me some Asian hoes.

Muji

VIP
Lol when I brought up the topic of the Somali male micropenis epidemic (which was a medical issue) I was told off by several of the ‘men’ here because it’s ramadan.

@Factz and co come with the same energy sxb

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol when I brought up the topic of the Somali male micropenis epidemic (which was a medical issue) I was told off by several of the ‘men’ here because it’s ramadan.

Can you stop trolling, at least in the month of Ramadan? :draketf:

Somali men and micropenis cannot go in the same sentence together. Remember, Somali men are sub-Saharan Africans and if you study their testosterone and DHT level, it's huge similar to other sub-Saharan Africans.

Now come up with another troll since many others about Somali men was debunked. :drakekidding:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Are yo saying they have gaping holes???

:browtf::browtf:
I think y’all horny teenagers that don’t know how the vagina works. Men assume Asian women are small because they are small framed but that has nothing to do with their v size. The v can take any normal human d, a whole human comes out of it and it shrinks back to normal. So there no such thing as vajayjay gaping hole unless the woman has a medical condition.

Muji

VIP
Can you stop trolling, at least in the month of Ramadan? :draketf:

Somali men and micropenis cannot go in the same sentence together. Remember, Somali men are sub-Saharan Africans and if you study their testosterone and DHT level, it's huge similar to other sub-Saharan Africans.

Now come up with another troll since many others about Somali men failed. :drakekidding:

Fgs what I’m trying to say @Factz is why isn’t this thread being condemned from the farax alliance since he is talking about vaginas during ramadan!
:birdman:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Lol @micropenis
Now I understand why the op is curious about the Asian women stereotype:ooh:

So you’re only allowed to talk about vagina if it isn’t Somali during Ramadan?

Ok got you

I didn't say that, i don't care what OP does, it's upto him and Allah. As long as they're not putting Somalis down like i see all over this site.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Coming from someone who pretended to have a Somali boyfriend, don't embarrass yourself.
I do have a Somalian fiancé, he grown ass man who is content with his manhood ulike the micropenis having sexist trolls here :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts