Is it true this was considered attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about that but women with long necks are prized in the Somali community.

Like Xamda Yar neck
16251608_1287449734658928_3079091003168656755_o.jpg

What's attractive about her?

:farmajoyaab:

Yo, I have these lines and they're annoying. They are right where my neck creases when I go to sleep so I believe it's due to a fatty neck but I am normal weight (5'5", 145lbs) what should i do to get rid of it? I can't find much information online. Most medical websites refer to it as hyperpigmentation or extreme obesity but I am neither of those

It's genetics babes, don't listen to
These fools its beautiful!

:diddyass: They have baby dicks

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yo, I have these lines and they're annoying. They are right where my neck creases when I go to sleep so I believe it's due to a fatty neck but I am normal weight (5'5", 145lbs) what should i do to get rid of it? I can't find much information online. Most medical websites refer to it as hyperpigmentation or extreme obesity but I am neither of those
Neck rolls are common among Somali women. Just last week, I saw 2 Somali girls that have it. you can get rid of it only thru liposuction. It'll probably cost you around $1300 or less.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Neck rolls are common among Somali women. Just last week, I saw 2 Somali girls that have it. you can get rid of it only thru liposuction. It'll probably cost you around $1300 or less.
They aren't rolls alhamdullilah. It's just my skin is loose on my neck so I get dark crease when I sleep.
I'm using bleaching cream to get rid of it.

I have the same "problem" even though i dont mind it at all
But im not fat either, and my mom has it too but she is proud lol

Btw im 155 cm and 52 kg so i think its just genetics..

My mom would literally tell her somali friends who came over about
My legs and then show my calves and legs to them all and they were literally calling them tina turner legs

Somalis are killing me wllh :mjlol::damn:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They aren't rolls alhamdullilah. It's just my skin is loose on my neck so I get dark crease when I sleep.
I'm using bleaching cream to get rid of it.
Are you saying that you have a dark neck. If so then it is not due to loose skin. This condition is called nigricans acanthosis. Like doctors say, it is normally associated with obesity or medical problems but since you're not fat, yours is genetically inherited and unfortunately, it's a chronic condition. I also do have this condition. I have it on my neck, armpits, and groins. I inherited from my mother who is diabetic. You can use cortical steroids to bleach the neck area once a week.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Are you saying that you have a dark neck. If so then it is not due to loose skin. This condition is called nigricans acanthosis. Like doctors say, it is normally associated with obesity or medical problems but since you're not fat, yours is genetically inherited and unfortunately, it's a chronic condition. I also do have this condition. I have it on my neck, armpits, and groins. I inherited from my mother who is diabetic. You can use cortical steroids to bleach the neck area once a week.
I just looked into it and I don't believe I have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts