Is it true this was considered attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Back in the day, if girls had these lines on their necks, they were hot commodity.

531f837ac0344e9af1a0a3854b20486f.png

Wallahi my cousins back home go crazy for a little roll on the back of the neck :russ:

My mom told me this like this week and its been a sort ofbeauty standard in somalia whe she was younger blabla
She had even names for it
Leed leed? Or lied lied or something? :mjlol: Somalis are funny

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are so weird.

They're polar opposite of society likes, they find fat women attractive, women with gap teeth attractive, neck rolls, dark gums. :mindblown:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
That's call cabaaryo in Somali. I don't know if it was a trend back in the day. Here's what Somalis currently find attractive.
Uni-brows, gap-teeth, dark gums, tall girls, people with cubitus valgus (a medical deformity), and slender, light skinned girls.

That's call cabaaryo in Somali. I don't know if it was a trend back in the day. Here's what Somalis currently find attractive.
Uni-brows, gap-teeth, dark gums, tall girls, people with cubitus valgus (a medical deformity), and slender, light skinned girls.
Still better then mauritania/mauritanie people.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yo, I have these lines and they're annoying. They are right where my neck creases when I go to sleep so I believe it's due to a fatty neck but I am normal weight (5'5", 145lbs) what should i do to get rid of it? I can't find much information online. Most medical websites refer to it as hyperpigmentation or extreme obesity but I am neither of those

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Yo, I have these lines and they're annoying. They are right where my neck creases when I go to sleep so I believe it's due to a fatty neck but I am normal weight (5'5", 145lbs) what should i do to get rid of it? I can't find much information online. Most medical websites refer to it as hyperpigmentation or extreme obesity but I am neither of those
Thats normal ive seen it in somali girls

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I like it with a bit of meat,but I'm not fussed as long as she has all the essential hilib in the other areas,I'm content.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
For periods of time yes- it isn t like the chubby we now see in America audhubillah-
Yh I was the same and when I hit a growth spurt and slimmed out at about 14-15 I had stretch marks from the top of my shoulders extending to my neck.I think I still may have the marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending